Next CM:BN Titles?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, and the Indians and Brazlians. Together we formed the 3rd Southern Hemisphere Army, on the left flank of 21st Army Group. The ANZACs formed one corps within 3rd (SH) Army, the Indians another, and the Brazilians rounded out with Mexicans, Greeks, Jews, and Hungarians the third.

We liberated Bordeaux, donchaknow?

This is pure conjecture, but I expect mostly we may be talking about independent buildings including windmills and terrain options like dikes perhaps. I don't know what will be the requirements for modules and what not, but I expect if you build a scenario using either the ToE or map using the items in the module, folks would have to have it to play it.

Good conjecture! There's a new feature that got put into the game that hasn't yet been used... Region. CM:BN will be the first to use that. Regions can be introduced with Modules and scenario makers use that setting to get the terrain options for that particular area. If you don't have a Module with that Region you can't load the map any more than you could if there was a Module specific unit in it. In other words, there's nothing different about how this works from an end user standpoint than how the existing Modules for CM:SF work.

Steve