Unit Ideas for Peng Challenge Thread Module

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, I am by way of thinking that the rules should be even more harsh and arbitrary. Cruel and unjust even. Just because we can. The old saying is that power corrupts, but I don't feel that we have pursued that concept as far as we could. Certainly, we don't want to engage in wholesale cruelty and injustice. Soon our tastes would become jaded and the exercise would lose its edge; where would be the fun of that? I think those innocent, tender SSNs should be led to believe that they actually stand a fair chance of climbing the ladder of success, of becoming somebody of importance and standing if only they demonstrate "the right stuff". Then, when the men in the long black leather coats show up after midnight to drag them off with no explanation to who knows where never to be seen again, their feelings of absolute disaster and betrayal will be all the more complete. And while they were strutting and primping in their imagined prestige, we and we alone, we chosen few, we band of brothers, would be savoring their ultimate downfall. Ah, how sweet it is!

BTW, isn't it about time somebody came for Stuka and took him off to the quicklime mines?

Michael

Uh just a little lost and accidentally wandered in here, read this, and now i cant stop laughing and grinning ridiculously. Better get out of here while I can!

Excuse me, how does one get lost in an f@#$ing internet website?

Admit it...you were curious and thought you would take a peek, right boyo?

If you have any dangly parts at all, you will hang around, take a shot at a challenge, dazzle us with your wit and charm. Oh, wait a sec. you're from San Jose, just sod off then. Go to one of those Silicon Valley geek sites, and talk about bandwidth and bits and bytes and such.

Excuse me, how does one get lost in an f@#$ing internet website?

Admit it...you were curious and thought you would take a peek, right boyo?

If you have any dangly parts at all, you will hang around, take a shot at a challenge, dazzle us with your wit and charm. Oh, wait a sec. you're from San Jose, just sod off then. Go to one of those Silicon Valley geek sites, and talk about bandwidth and bits and bytes and such.

Little cranky, are we?

Maybe if you'd send me a file, you'd feel a bit better.

I'm hoping you won't, but send me the freakin' file anyway.

I was going to hurry out of here for safer territory, hoping to make it out before catching any flak. But then Nidan1 HAD to go and bring up my dangly bits and talk smack about THE BEST CITY ON THE PLANET. So now I gotta stay in these foreign part a bit while I think about who to challenge.... ..... BWAHAHAHAHA! ....