When Will the Peng Challenge Thread Patch Be Released?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean Native American

But no I am a White man who objects to being called a white ..... man...... oh never mind.

You know it's nice of him to tell us what offends him, it makes it easier for us to insult him.

Very considerate.

But I like Patch, which is why she was invited. I wanted to avoid Joe so much I went to Los Angeles. Now that I am back, I guess there is no way to avoid this... Joe are you still in Chicago?

Rune

I am in Chicago but I will only be available tonight (Tuesday) and tomorrow after working hours. And, as I mentioned to NG Cavscout, I am not in a position to travel, so the mountain will have to come to the Justicar. You may email me with your reply ... and don't forget to bring your Cesspool attendance records for the Quasi-Annual Inspection, Audit and Review.

Joe

You know it's nice of him to tell us what offends him, it makes it easier for us to insult him.

Very considerate.

You just turning up and any thread with PENG Challenge in the title is what offends me ol' mate, thought that much was obvious.

I keep forgetting I have to type slow for the South Australians.

Camry? Not hardly. But do you know what the president of the Palindrome society drives?

A Toyota.

*sheesh*

How long you been saving that one up Boo??? Ever since perusing last month's Reader's Digest? Have any 'Humor in Uniform' snippets you'd like to get off your chest? Now's the time boy...

"Oh boy, that was a good one... can't wait until I can spring this pitiful little quip in the MBT..."

Drivel like that would make all the Olde Ones turn over in their graves...

Hmm... perhaps there is some merit in that post after all...

It's spelled Naval and while Motor Torpedo Boats aren't line of battle ships, they do pack a punch and are hardly to be considered fluff.

Lads, I'm sorry to report that NG Cavscout, having been granted a golden opportunity to meet your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, has suggested that I drive to HIS house for the Quasi-Annual Interview, Audit and Inspection.

Since doing so would take me out of my way and waste MY valuable time I've indignantly refused of course.

The nerve of some people ... in truth I suspect he was sweating bullets in an effort to get out of the audit, no surprise there of course. Anyone who's read any of his posts knows that he'd not be pleased with the result.

Joe

On a sadder note, I was perusing some older threads (read: ancient) in the archives, and stumbled on this particularly nasty post by the Bard...

12/20/2000 at 12:57am

Joe has the right of it. Posting Mormon Wives is not something that should be left in the hands of amateurs. On the other hand, that freaking website Oberst found will keep me shivering under the covers for weeks to come, afraid to sleep now that I know such a place exists.

Herr Oberst, I think the only way you can make good on this is - wait for it - give up your indie/peasant status and become Shaw's Squire. And I mean Squire with a vengeance, full of forelock pulling, and scraping, and toadying, and 'yes Shaw, no Shaw, three bags full Shaw'. Else refrain from posting Mormon Wives, and leave it to the man who's been specially trained to deal with these Biohazards.

I'd always wondered why that was such a bleak Christmas way back then...

Well, while the cat is away, the Squire will play.

A reprised Mormon Wife, whose significance is no doubt lost on the less tenured of the Cesspool...

fair.jpg

Oh, I'm sure the Just-stickier will come on bemoaning how no true Mormon wife was ever photographed in color, and how dealing with Mormon Wives should be left in the hands of those more experienced with them (yeech, now that's an unpleasant thought - are you quite sure you are in Chicago and not somewhere in Utah?)

Joe Shaw, consider this your comeuppance. Your Squire awaits your bidding... although you might want to hire a food taster if you intend to have me fetch your food and drink...

*sheesh*

How long you been saving that one up Boo??? Ever since perusing last month's Reader's Digest? Have any 'Humor in Uniform' snippets you'd like to get off your chest? Now's the time boy...

"Oh boy, that was a good one... can't wait until I can spring this pitiful little quip in the MBT..."

Drivel like that would make all the Olde Ones turn over in their graves...

Hmm... perhaps there is some merit in that post after all...

If it caused you any pain at all, even the slightest bit of discomfort, the most minute twinge to your psyche, then it was well worth it.

If there is ever any way I can make either your hackles or gorge rise, I shall endeavor to do so.

If life is indeed a journey, then I want to be the guy hitting you in the shins with a spade.

Joe Shaw, consider this your comeuppance. Your Squire awaits your bidding... although you might want to hire a food taster if you intend to have me fetch your food and drink...

Oberst is actually stepping forward and admitting he is an current squire of Shaw? I am not sure who should be more embarrassed, Oberst for his association with the lowest, foulest house of the entire MBT, or Shaw for losing track of his only lackey.

Oberst, you sorry, misguided Shavian stoolie, back to foul pits of hell with your Mormon Gorgon. Her petrifying gaze has no effect when beheld through the sights of a well-armed AFV. Stop your base groveling and hiding behind family portratits -- stand tall so that my cross-hairs can find your protruding forehead. As a one time errant-squire myself, I shall enjoy teaching you the error of your ways. And as a member (though low in standing) of House Rune, I shall especially enjoy humbling House Shaw.

Oberst is actually stepping forward and admitting he is an current squire of Shaw? I am not sure who should be more embarrassed, Oberst for his association with the lowest, foulest house of the entire MBT, or Shaw for losing track of his only lackey.

Oberst, you sorry, misguided Shavian stoolie, back to foul pits of hell with your Mormon Gorgon. Her petrifying gaze has no effect when beheld through the sights of a well-armed AFV. Stop your base groveling and hiding behind family portratits -- stand tall so that my cross-hairs can find your protruding forehead. As a one time errant-squire myself, I shall enjoy teaching you the error of your ways. And as a member (though low in standing) of House Rune, I shall especially enjoy humbling House Shaw.

Very well, I shall tell your mother to go back into the house.

You want a battle? Then lets get ready to return this Cesspool to its beginnings. For too long have the Peng threads been full of inane driven and totally devoid of challenge, gamey taunts, whining, and battle reports.

Runeling, a setup will be on its way to you, and oh what a setup it shall be. Play for the honor of your house if you dare, but I declare a 'sig line' match. Winner chooses the losers sig line for a week.

Very well, I shall tell your mother to go back into the house.

You want a battle? Then lets get ready to return this Cesspool to its beginnings. For too long have the Peng threads been full of inane driven and totally devoid of challenge, gamey taunts, whining, and battle reports.

Runeling, a setup will be on its way to you, and oh what a setup it shall be. Play for the honor of your house if you dare, but I declare a 'sig line' match. Winner chooses the losers sig line for a week.

A sig line match it is, Herr Oberst. As for returning to beginnings -- it maters not. You are a hopeless git in past, present and future. See separate message with my contact information and send setup so that we can reveal that certain future with all due haste.