So...uh..how many of you are chicks...err..

BTW. Is GeorgeMC an american?

Yes, totally. Mc stands for McDonalds, which is his favourite source of nourishment.

Do you have any other questions about my PBEM opponents? I mean, I have a lot of scandalous facts to disperse. Like, did you know that JonS sprawls around the mountains of NZ only wearing a loin cloath, hunting for vermins?

Watching you, ready to strike when you are at your weakest... which is all the time. Actually we're not watching you at all, because it would make us nauseous. But the day of judgment will come like TNT at night!!!ARRRAAGHARGHARGHARHGHAHRHGHHARHGHAHRHGHAHRHGH

Your bush league threats fill me with ennui. I wave my hand at you.

My wife used to wargame Ancients and Medieval but would always look at me playing CM and say exasperatedly, laying tubes again (CM1 became know as Tube Laying). Watching her attempt a First Person shooter was always amusing, she always wanted to shoot the baddies in the groin!

Yes, totally. Mc stands for McDonalds, which is his favourite source of nourishment.

Do you have any other questions about my PBEM opponents? I mean, I have a lot of scandalous facts to disperse. Like, did you know that JonS sprawls around the mountains of NZ only wearing a loin cloath, hunting for vermins?

Jeez really? He's from New Zealand? Eyew.

I meant "women." Is CMBN a big sausage-fest or what? I remember like ten years ago some jerk asked this..but everyone has too much "class" for that, now. Well I don't. So I'm asking. And I don't have any other motives, unlike those Pengholes.

Yep if I were female this would definitely get me out here raising my hand......or not.

Some chick added me on steam, she could have only found me through the BFC group. At least, I think it was a chick. Jenni 16v ?

There are a lot of girl gamers out there, but sadly I think this game is about as far away from anything women would be remotely interested in as you could possibly get.

:)

I suspect there are professional military females who would find the game interesting but they tend to be very busy people and war gaming is probably not high on their recreational activities list when they do get some time off. When you start talking about the active duty career crowd you have a lot of military brats who have relatively exotic interests, females included.

Perhaps if everyone posted photos of themselves on the forum it may attract some female game players....okay I'll go first.

Just so I remain anonymous I will only post a 'body' pic of myself.....Don't want any weirdos recognising me in the street of course.

So here is a photo of me after a couple of hours playing CMBN.

Anyone up for an online game?

Cheers

post-7699-141867622925_thumb.jpg

I don't worry about their decorating skills, its the fact that the females of the breed are usually the better hunters... :D

Certainly true of cats. I have known some women that are better shots than me. I have to admit that is not a very high bar.