Any Beach maps?

I wonder if the green frontier skirt will ever be accessable so we can paint it to match a sea and sky horizon. All these beach maps coming out with green background:( Its probably some low res DDS pak'd in the main resource file.

I'm pretty sure that's moddable, JonS posted screenies of his AAR with the compass directions in the skyline. Whether or not it's worth the trouble just for a few scens is another question...

Uh... you just place them? :confused:

lol no what i mean is i'm creating a beach map and i want to place the barbwire bunkers etc for the AI.

I purchase and deploy the units but they do not save on the map in the position i placed them..if you see what i mean?

Hmm... have you maybe given AI Group 1 a deployment order? The AI will also move the fortifications around according to the plan if they belong to the same AI Group. Otherwise they should stay were you put them.

I'm quite happy with the map and it's nearly done. What i was hoping to do was place lots of AP mines/Bunkers/mg nests and sand bags on top of the trench system i have created for the AI defender.

I am struggling though to work out how this is done. It must be possible to purchase them place them exactly where i want them then to save it to the map.

So that when the map is loaded in game the obstacles all appear exactly where i placed them for AI defender?

anyone able to shed some light on this problem please?

Yes, normally they stay in place. If they're not, then you're probably doing something 'wrong'.

If you'd like, I can have a look. Send me an e-mail through the forum system and I'll give you the e-mail address where to send the file.

Okey dokey

thanks

Yes, normally they stay in place. If they're not, then you're probably doing something 'wrong'.

If you'd like, I can have a look. Send me an e-mail through the forum system and I'll give you the e-mail address where to send the file.

Sussed it out and i'm on the move again..thanks for your offer mate