Veins updated 82nd + 101st airborne

Vein

Updated the 82nd airborne on the Repository to v2.

V2 corrects the arm patches (ta NormalDude), and I took the opportunity to add the 101st in.

Use either/or. The optional scrim helmet is for both. Or neither.

It still says v1 is this correct?

cheers

Sorry, meant to reply then forgot.

They are the same size: 512 x 512.

As to whether they are better quality that depends on your definition of quality. The faces could easily be replaced by purpose specific photographs, but unless ALL the in game textures were replaced as such they would look a little out of place to me.

Sorry, meant to reply then forgot.

They are the same size: 512 x 512.

As to whether they are better quality that depends on your definition of quality. The faces could easily be replaced by purpose specific photographs, but unless ALL the in game textures were replaced as such they would look a little out of place to me.

Oh i see what your saying, shame cos i thought they looked quite real myself.

Still can't see your V2 of 82/101 on the repository. also not been a modder myself, am i to understand that i can use the rangers, the 82 and 101 mods all at the same time?

Correct.

I can't link to them yet as the great and powerful keeper of the Repository needs to check them before they appear up there. I assume they'll be up sometime this afternoon.

Oh i see not up yet,sorry for being a pain. I have your tracers,flames,explosions and skies now. I presume all those are independent of one another?

Yes. All my mods, although on my machine in a big soupy massive mod, are separate. They are somewhat designed to work together but work equally well on their own.

Well i have gone and got nearly all your mods now. ta very much.

I second Broadsword's request, Vein, and while I'm begging, how about all the US Division shoulder patches? :D

You'd have to make a skin for everyone....and then you'd have to choose the one you want to use before you boot up the game...when decals come into the game then this will work well...until then it's alot of messing around and alot of skinning work.

Thanks Wodin, I thought they might have been decals or some such thing. I understand you'd have to load which Div you wanted, since it would apply to all US Inf (not AB). In CMSF, someone had done a number of Div patches, but apparently that took some time!

The making of patches/decals and slapping them on is easy enough. It's the screenshot taking and uploading that's the bore.

I tried adding some decals to the Jerry helmets but although the full helmet (i.e. both sides) are on the skin (texture) the same side is used twice. :(

The US helmets are OK though.