This Game Lacks...

This game lacks a BACK button on the Briefing screen. I read the description looked at the tactical map and I decided to look at another sccenario - no back button to get to back the Load Scenario screen. I had to launch the battle then quit. I know the back button was there in CMx1.

Just saying.

The only other defect found - My tanks explode and my troops die way too easy.

By the time the briefing appears the scenario has been launched anyway, and when you click 'ok' it takes you straight to the map, unless my copy is a mutation or something. So I don't see what the problem is - read the briefing and look at the tac. map, make your decision, then hit ok and either play or quit...?

How can you delete saved games? It seems the only option is cancel/OK. In the original combat mission, there was a delete key on the scenario panel.

I went into the directory and deleted any by hand.

I'm pretty sure that is the only way. I keep a shortcut to the saved games directory next to the launch icon and clean it out regularly that way.

Nekkid wimmin. I ain't seen a nekkid woman yet an' I musta looked behind ever' haystack in the place. Whut kinda rural farmin' community is this?

Michael

Let me advise you for a moment: In order to build a joke, it helps to be funny. I know funny. You aren't funny. :eek:

you're welcome, Michael.