CM:BN/MBT. A Peng Challenge Thread Production

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As an Olde One...yadda-yadda-yadda and other nonsense SNIPPED!

You are not an Olde One, for if you were, I would recognize you as such and I do not.

For as all know, I am an Olde One. And so is my wife.

And I received an E-mail in error, which should have gone to you, telling about how you can host a VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS House Party.

It should have gone to you because you are one of the cheesiest people I know.

Your tactics are cheesy. Your personality (what there is of it) is likewise cheesy and you smell of cheese. There is talk of making you Wisconsin's state bird.

As an Olde One, I don't have to challenge...thats for lesser mortals. I don't see you picking up the hankie PondScum, wassmatta, talk'in the talk but not walk'in the walk? And no, that mincing thing you do doesn't count as walking.

That's it? That's the best you can do? "Oh lawks a'mercy, I do declare I've dropped my handkerchief. And the mean and dastardly hartificial hintelligence is beating me like a rented mule, whatever am I to do? Won't somebody take pity on a poor Old One?"

Well in MY book of The MBT there are only THREE Old Ones. There's the evil one, the crazy one, and the Gnomic one. Quite apart from breaking up the unholy triumvirate, what would that make you? The cheesy one? The smelly one? The fainting-away-and-dropping-his-handkerchief one?

Well in MY book of The MBT

This is the one which is still only partially colored? The one with all the damp spots from the constant puddles of drool it must attempt to absorb as you hover over it, eyes squinting in concentration as you try, oh so hard to keep your crayon inside the lines? Is this the book you mean?

there are only THREE Old Ones.

Never heard of franchises?

There's the evil one, the crazy one, and the Gnomic one. Quite apart from breaking up the unholy triumvirate, what would that make you? The cheesy one? The smelly one? The fainting-away-and-dropping-his-handkerchief one?

Not even counting Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants, who is only doing this because I declared myself an Olde One after seeing how the original three have abandoned us and whereas I did it just to provide some stability and much needed direction to the MBT(Cry HAVOK! and let slip the hogs that snore!), Stuka just did it because he's always trying to emulate his betters. Which is practically everything, so he's kept quite busy.

And yes, with me as a new Olde One we don't have so much of a triumvirate as maybe a parallelogram.

Look on the bright side, at least it's not a rhombicosidodecahedron. Try wrapping your tiny little mind around that one, eh?

At least Stuka's challenge-ette is backed up by the certainty that he owns the frickin' game. Along with an apparently endless supply of handkerchiefs to carelessly drop everywhere. Whereas you, Boo are still stuck in the past, and your prattlings fail to rise to the level of a challenge since you can't take part.

And this talk of elevating yourself to the level of Old One smacks of heresy, lad. Heresy and APOSTASY. You think you can make this fly just because shambling old Joe is polluting Denver for a week? We're talking SCHISM here.

[Wanders off to find a better thesaurus]

I announced my elevation and self realization as an Olde One a few months ago, while the Justicar was present... or as much as he is ever present, which you would know if you weren't such a fair weather fan of the MBT (Hakka Palle! or somefink...), only showing up occasionally and expecting to be treated like some beloved long lost son and thinking that people will actually listen to and respect what you say.

And what does owning the fricken game have to do with anything? You think Seanachai owns the game? He does not. So your spurious accusations hold about as much water as your decrepit and bloated bladder.

And finally, this was not a challenge. The day I lower myself to challenge the likes of you, you'll know you've been challenged. You'll be shaky and weepy and will be emotionally drained and will have to excuse yourself to go out of the room to wring out your shorts. This was just taking an open opportunity to mock you. Something that everybody, I'm sure, can relate to.

"Pondscum? Yeah, I smack him on the back of the head just because I can."

Wimp. Nothing like a good schism for clearing the lungs. And all the kids like a good burning at the stake.

Also, bumped just before we left the mother-beautiful first page.

Oh, you're talking about a schism, I thought this was just a simple hanging.

Oh, you're talking about a schism, I thought this was just a simple hanging.

Have a caution, Nidan1, faithful (sort of) former Squire. If I am an Olde One that makes you a favorite son.

Inasmuch as a favorite son can be a wastrel and a ne'er do well and a complete disappointment.

Have a caution, Nidan1, faithful (sort of) former Squire. If I am an Olde One that makes you a favorite son.

Inasmuch as a favorite son can be a wastrel and a ne'er do well and a complete disappointment.

You mean there may be a BENEFIT TO ME if you turn out to be an Olde One?

I may have to re-think my position.

Well in MY book of The MBT there are only THREE Old Ones. There's the evil one, the crazy one, and the Gnomic one. Quite apart from breaking up the unholy triumvirate, what would that make you? The cheesy one? The smelly one? The fainting-away-and-dropping-his-handkerchief one?

The cool one.

Why do I have to interior** a perfectly good cup of coffee just to get this back to page 1?

Because you slackers are, well, slackers.

Noba

**stupid iPhone suggestion.

Oi stop spending your time fiddling with a technology generations beyond your comprehension and send me a file.

Oi stop spending your time fiddling with a technology generations beyond your comprehension and send me a file.

Joe thinks having an iphone gives him street cred with the kids and makes him all kewl and stuff, he even wears his trilby backwards.

Joe thinks having an iphone gives him street cred with the kids and makes him all kewl and stuff, he even wears his trilby backwards.

What does Joe have top do with it? Is Joe a code word for Noba in StukaWorld? Or are you just more confused than usual? That's a scary thought because you're already about as confused as a person can get and if you get any more confused, you might actually lap yourself.