The Demo Challenges Peng

Now I've been to Bradenton on business many years ago ... the "hot spot" for nighttime whoopee is the Holiday Inn, the drugstores have window displays featuring walkers and oxygen tanks and they have shuffleboard courts, and not just some painted lines on concrete but LIGHTED, OUTDOOR SHUFFLEBOARD COURTS WITH BLEACHERS AND ELECTRONIC SCOREBOARDS!

It's a garden spot and no error.

Joe

And Joe looked upon it and saw that it was good.

"Behold (He said), for it is in this place that I shall hold up my AARP card and I shall eat of it's delicacies, usually around 5PM at Denny's, when they have the Early Bird Specials and I shall sit in the sun, with a knotted handkerchief upon my head and ask the tourists if they've caught any fish! And Lo, (He said) there shall be a multitude of bran based products and things which are creamed and my prostate shall runneth over!"

The Book of Joe, Chapter 5, verse 17.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frickin' gamey AI in "Closing the Pocket" was all out of armor - 105mm through the roof sure leaves a mark - and its regular infantry were decimated, so it decided to use PANZERSCHRECKS against my HQ building, just before trying to rush in some vehicle crews.

BTS, your AI is acting like Boo Radley, fix or do somefink!

That really gets up your nose, doesn't it? All the more reason to continue.

<very happy grin>

Michael

No, no Michael, you mistake me entirely. My motto has always been "Each to their own."

If you are happy playing nothing but the AI then by all means you should continue to do that ... heaven knows playing against a real person wouldn't provide the same level of ... enjoyment ... for you since you might, you know, lose.

Joe

Hiram Sedai!

PBEM works on the Mac. After you set your password, that's all that you can do. Send the file (which is now in the Outgoing Email folder), your opponent will save the file into his Incoming Email folder, start the game from the saved file and set his password (that's all!) and return it. You will save that file to your Incoming Email folder and start the game. Then you can do your setup on the map.

You would think that the friendly guys here would have told you that; I mean, they're your friends and (looks around) . . . oh my God . . .

PENGs!!!

(flees in horror)

10 dollars shipping??? I protest. Yes, in Japan they told some of us soldiers that "ten dollah would give us boom boom good time" but it seems a bit excessive in my hirsute opinion.

Oh fer crying out loud. You come back and you're already whining. Excessively.

Must be a bloody Pom.

Noba.

is that a synonym for God fearin Merkin? I don't want to have to refudiate you boy.

Oh dear, you MUST have heard about POMS, shirley.

Noba.

ps. You shouldn't laugh at you fellow 'merkins lack of intelligence, or somefink.

ps. You shouldn't laugh at you fellow 'merkins lack of intelligence, or somefink.

It was almost English. Try harder. The clicks and gesticulations your country uses for language isn't working in here. I really don't have time to argue with a simpleton today since I have so many birthday activities scheduled.

pull your lower lip up over your head and swallow. good day

......... since I have so many birthday activities scheduled.

Make sure you spray spittle over your birthday cake evenly. But of course, how silly of me, there won't be a party, everyone declined. So going solo - something you have a lot of practise at, should be a breeze.

Noba.

ps happy birthday.

No, no Michael, you mistake me entirely. My motto has always been "Each to their own."

If you are happy playing nothing but the AI then by all means you should continue to do that ... heaven knows playing against a real person wouldn't provide the same level of ... enjoyment ... for you since you might, you know, lose.

Joe

joemobile.jpg

Page 3? PAGE 3???? Where is the justacarrot and why is he not doing his job! I DEMAND that Joebob be replaced by Boo, and he becomes Boo's Deputy for the period of 1 week.

This would be worth some laughs!

Look for part II of bbc messages to the underground soon.

Rune

Uggh. I am gone for three days and my punishment is having to read five pages of drivel.

I see that Boo is trying to duck another challenge, and this one from an Olde One, no less. I didn't realize exactly how far House Boo had fallen -- not even one squire willing to defend his honor against the fearsome Buzzsaw?

Uggh. I am gone for three days and my punishment is having to read five pages of drivel.

I see that Boo is trying to duck another challenge, and this one from an Olde One, no less. I didn't realize exactly how far House Boo had fallen -- not even one squire willing to defend his honor against the fearsome Buzzsaw?

No, it's House of Croda you slobbering, raving imbecile. Now, shut your pie-hole and go away.

No, it's House of Croda you slobbering, raving imbecile. Now, shut your pie-hole and go away.
Oh yes, House Croda ... wouldn't want to miss that allegiance to such a storied name.

Sheesh ...

Furthermore we've dropped to page two and it's all rune's fault ...

Joe

Oh yes, House Croda ... wouldn't want to miss that allegiance to such a storied name.

Sheesh ...

Furthermore we've dropped to page two and it's all rune's fault ...

Joe

No, its due to all the outerposts. I have never seen such whiney drivel in my life.

Oh wait....Stuka's posts are often filled with whiney drivel.