Give us a bone!

I often read this forums and very seldom write. But since I am a dedicated customer, I own all Battlefront CM games, let me indulge in expressing a few points.

1) Your games are fantastic and unique. It is very clear that you are proud of what you have done and rightly so. I reall hope you are fincially rewarded and continue to entratein us all. In time I had so much fun out of your products that it was an unbelivable investment...

2)The comunity here is moslty outstanding, senior may be but very nice and competent.

3)Notwistanding sometimes the tone of the requests you get is borderline with ridicoulos, it looks like somebody owns tha game and should tell you what feature is worth and what no. At the same time your answer are pretty tough, but I understand it very well. Myself would really like more damage on destroyed vehicles and a lobby for multiplayer but ..... I'll take what comes.

4)Give us a bone! Ok the game is coming soon but you created so much espectation that at least we deserve a DEMO right now!

Anyway, from an Italian dedicated player BRAVO!

p.s. forgive the language, there is no spellig corrector here for poor foreigners.

Your 'bone' post got me laughing so I almost choked. I'm not sure what's left unshown! I suppose they could give you a glimpse of the complete Panther interior or show you the concrete German pillbox. Ah, I don't think they've shown the cathedral yet. So there's still more stuff in the game to see after all. :)

Your 'bone' post got me laughing so I almost choked. I'm not sure what's left unshown! I suppose they could give you a glimpse of the complete Panther interior or show you the concrete German pillbox. Ah, I don't think they've shown the cathedral yet. So there's still more stuff in the game to see after all. :)

Did we see a cow or bren tripod yet?

I think I'm wore out on bones. I'm emotionally drained. I know that sounds weird. I'm not proud. I hate to admit it.

I could careless if it comes out right now.

+1

We've had all the bones. We've had the anatomy lesson. We have the user manual.

It's just waiting, now, till they can release it...

GaJ