Those Devils in Baggy Pants...

...aren't. :) Their uniforms are quite form fitting!

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=274&Itemid=457 (scroll down about 11 pics)

It's obvious a game/animation limitation, and the picture is from the very first announcement so I figure it's an early beta, but when looking at the uniforms in CMSF/Marines/Brits/NATO, they don't seem quite as tight-fitting as all of the CMBN uniforms, but its especially noticable on Paras, IMHO. Maybe that's due to the extra body armor and what not, but there is a difference to my eye.

On the other hand, in the later video AARS, the CMBN GI and Landser uniforms seemed to look better, so I assume they look better on the Paras too...just wondering. It's not really a big deal, but I am wondering if when the SS and Brit Airborne pixeltruppen arrive, their camo smocks will be a little more "blousey" (and then we could retro-mod the Americans' jackets)?

Also, who's going to be the first to mod camo-netting helmet covers for the Paras (and others)?

Since there is no demo today, I am idly bringing up this issue in the spirit of "I don't even have the damn game yet and I'm semi-griping over a petty issue." :D

Hey, we don't seem to have a decent screenshot of finished para uniforms! That might be because the art was somewhat late arriving. I guess you'll just have to take my work for it they were "Ooooh'd" and "Aaaaah'd" over when they showed up. No detail was left out. You'll see soon. ;)

Hey, we don't seem to have a decent screenshot of finished para uniforms! That might be because the art was somewhat late arriving. I guess you'll just have to take my work for it they were "Ooooh'd" and "Aaaaah'd" over when they showed up. No detail was left out. You'll see soon. ;)

That's excellent news, as I didn't want to have to cancel my pre-order due to a lack of bagginess.

In all seriousness though, it would've felt like a significant omission if the airborne didn't have their unique look, so I'm glad to hear it.