Has there been a release date announced other than "late April"?

Hey--if ya got it, flaunt it ;) It's small compensation of what a PITA being a beta tester really is (been there, done that)!!!

:D

I do beta tests too and I wait for games impatiently, so I know both sides. They do not need compensation, they got the freaking game already! :D

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=95871

Don't ever let it be said that I post inuendo and falsehoods.

Maybe, but the jury is still out on the charge of distortions. As it noted in that thread, Moon may well have meant not that the game would be released next week, but the size of the download will finally be established. I suppose that might be interpreted as the equivalent to "going gold".

Michael

Maybe, but the jury is still out on the charge of distortions. As it noted in that thread, Moon may well have meant not that the game would be released next week, but the size of the download will finally be established. I suppose that might be interpreted as the equivalent to "going gold".

Michael

The jury has certainly ruled on your nickname of "Super Buzzkill".

It was noted by another member, not by Moon himself

Regarding the post by Moon where he says:

It looks like the download for CMBN will actually be a bit bigger than the 1.3 GB originally estimated. But not by much. I think the Mac version is bigger. You'll know for sure, um, next week.

I don't think he was hinting that CMBfN would be released next week. I think he was hinting that the Mac pre-orders would be starting next week.

The jury has certainly ruled on your nickname of "Super Buzzkill".

I just love it when that look of happy anticipation on your face fades. It's like the look on a child's face when he's rushed down the stairs early on Christmas morning only to find the tree and all the presents gone.

:D

Michael