Some Peng Challenge Threads are more interesting than others

I've got to say, I'm mildly disappointed at the venom I'm feeling at my return. Have you lot lost your touch? And what is this tripe about Boo and olde one status? Yeah, couldn't bother reading most of this sad thread. Unlike most of you, I actually work for a living. Now, I must go and pray for your sad, pitiful souls.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you gotten one of those new Obama so-called "Green Jobs".

I hear that shoveling manure has become all the rage in the Save the Planet circles.

I personally, am retired, living off my entitlements now and hoping dopes like you continue to pay into the Social Security pool in order to keep my check coming regularly.

I personally, am retired, living off my entitlements now and hoping dopes like you continue to pay into the Social Security pool in order to keep my check coming regularly.

This is why I postpone getting a job that requires me paying taxes for as long as possible. You ain't never going to get a dime out of me!

This is why I postpone getting a job that requires me paying taxes for as long as possible. You ain't never going to get a dime out of me!

Fortunately for me, as long as you continue to reside in that little Goober nation of yours, whether or not you are gainfully employed has no effect on my good ole American Entitlements.

Fortunately for me, as long as you continue to reside in that little Goober nation of yours, whether or not you are gainfully employed has no effect on my good ole American Entitlements.

It's the principle of things. In fact I will keep government paid jobs as long as possible to divert as much money away from you as I can. By the way, have I mentioned I am hammered right now? Because I am. Really.

Ahem. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

But especially to Nidan, Stuka and some other people of lesser worth. Our own beloved Boo Radley will not be in a position to send turns for a short while. This is because his... let me see, what did I write down? Ah, yes! It is because 'His phone line is currently out, and, moreover, he will not have access to an internet capable computer until at least Tuesday'. Aha! Yes. His phone line is out, which is, of course, nothing like being arrested and held in jail without internet access.

He asks that his opponents be patient, and that he will be sending turns shortly. I believe the lawyer and the bail bondsman told me that his phone line should be restored by Thursday. Until then, our hopes and prayers are with Boo and his family in this extremely trying period of - that is to say, this upsetting period of no internet access. May the gods have mercy on his soul.

Carry on.

Therefore I shall (by unanimous vote) take up the vacant role of Reserve Deputy Backup Justicarrot of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I hereby decree a tax on all MBT members as my office needs a refurb and the beer fridge is looking a little empty.

The tax will be backdated to the beginning of the Cesspool hence I must ask for the title deeds to all your houses and chattles. Michael you may keep your cardboard box under the bridge as I am naught but a kind and generous Reserve Deputy Backup Justicarrot of the Peng Challenge Thread.

So it is written, so shall it be done!

Therefore I shall (by unanimous vote) take up the vacant role of Reserve Deputy Backup Justicarrot of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I hereby decree a tax on all MBT members as my office needs a refurb and the beer fridge is looking a little empty.

The tax will be backdated to the beginning of the Cesspool hence I must ask for the title deeds to all your houses and chattles. Michael you may keep your cardboard box under the bridge as I am naught but a kind and generous Reserve Deputy Backup Justicarrot of the Peng Challenge Thread.

You idiot ... as if I'd consent to have ANOTHER dimwitted cretin in a subordinate role of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Yes I'm back but for such a short duration it hardly seems worth getting Boo Radley's bullet back so he can keep it for a while. Mind you if he's able to use it to plug Stuka I'll gladly give him another.

Joe

I'll take that as another confirmation of my authority to rule...Joe you may have another campaign pin.

Jeez...as hammered as I am, that took along time to key out... making sure I got all the UBB code right and $hit...

I vote the Donkey as the Reserve Deputy Backup Justicarrot of the Peng Challenge Thread.

It makes sense, he likes carrots.

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is the province ... or provenance ... or provolone, I forget which ... of the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and he alone, which is to say I alone, will decide who is and is not a member of said Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

You may rest assured that it will not be a Goobernational and that rules both of these clowns out.

Joe

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is the province ... or provenance ... or provolone, I forget which ... of the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and he alone, which is to say I alone, will decide who is and is not a member of said Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread.

You may rest assured that it will not be a Goobernational and that rules both of these clowns out.

Joe

Pick me, pick me!

Uninteresting posing SNIPPED!

Back off there, tyro-boy!

It was all a case of mistaken identity. The coppers didn't have a thing on me and besides, it was already on fire when I picked it up!

So drop the bullet and shuffle off to your sandbox where you belong.

I think it's important, right now, that I make it clear that I never, ever thought I was in any way an Old One of the Peng Challenge Thread. I just said that because my unthinking, far-right political conservatism makes me emotionally needy and quick to seize even the illusion of power. I roll in my own waste as a sign of contrition.