Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

And our next story features Joe Shaw and Boo playing Kentucky Russian Roulette ... and losing.
Silence Geier ... I'm thinking we need a Statute of Limitations here ... if you're not around for months on end then your participation is limited to that of a statue.

Joe

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No my question is whether or not his being Australian is the over riding flaw in his existence ... I'd tend to believe that being Stuka is the primary issue. In theory it's possible, I suppose, for an Australian to be of worth ....

Blog-Australian-Flag-Girls.jpg

Joe, you just don't get it...as usual. It's not Australian females who are problematic. Many of them are quite attractive And had the good judgement to run off with American sailors when the opportunity presented itself. No, clearly the problem lies in the Y gene as it is found in that benighted land. I think the obvious solution is in two parts. First, all Australian men should be castrated. That would eliminate the defective Y gene from the reproductive pool. Secondly, American men should take their vacations in Australia and in the process impregnate as many Australian women as possible in a spirit of selfless hands-across-the-ocean bonhomie to keep the Australian population from totally crashing. If such a program were to be put into motion, I can foresee a grand and glorious future opening for Australia.

Michael

Joe, you just don't get it...as usual. It's not Australian females who are problematic. Many of them are quite attractive And had the good judgement to run off with American sailors when the opportunity presented itself. No, clearly the problem lies in the Y gene as it is found in that benighted land. I think the obvious solution is in two parts. First, all Australian men should be castrated. That would eliminate the defective Y gene from the reproductive pool. Secondly, American men should take their vacations in Australia and in the process impregnate as many Australian women as possible in a spirit of selfless hands-across-the-ocean bonhomie to keep the Australian population from totally crashing. If such a program were to be put into motion, I can foresee a grand and glorious future opening for Australia.

Michael

And you claim that I don't get it ... hands-across-the-ocean isn't how it's done pal.

Joe

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to coping with it I hear.

You're a problem, but somehow just admitting it probably won't do too much towards solving it.

A problem like you requires the person to be a bit more proactive. I hear Semtex can be extremely proactive.

You're a problem, but somehow just admitting it probably won't do too much towards solving it.

A problem like you requires the person to be a bit more proactive. I hear Semtex can be extremely proactive.

I'm going to take this opportunity to take an opportunity ... and bump the thread up.

Joe

and buff each others toenails after a hot shower and a back rub...
That's just about enough of this nonsense ... as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread it was my DUTY to move the thread back where it belongs ... near the top of the page.

I'm so wroth that I'm going to go away ... to Lake Havasu where the Spring Breakers are ... uh ... breaking, perhaps springing as well, I wouldn't know. I have to go for work of course but that's not the point.

Boo Radley, I place this incarnation of the Peng Challenge Thread into your hands for the duration of my absence ... see if you can keep this lot in line for a change!

Joe

That's just about enough of this nonsense ... as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread it was my DUTY to move the thread back where it belongs ... near the top of the page.

I'm so wroth that I'm going to go away ... to Lake Havasu where the Spring Breakers are ... uh ... breaking, perhaps springing as well, I wouldn't know. I have to go for work of course but that's not the point.

Boo Radley, I place this incarnation of the Peng Challenge Thread into your hands for the duration of my absence ... see if you can keep this lot in line for a change!

Joe

I will do as good a job as you have always done.

While you're at Lake Havasu, see if the London Bridge has finally fallen down.

And as Joe exits the plane, the crowd reacts in a typical way...

You're just jealous because TSA won't let you fly after that unfortunate incident with you showing that kid how to make fart noises ... pity you didn't know any other way than to actually fart.

Joe

and our mighty Australian Dollar is worth more than your steenking 'murkin peso so watch your tongue me bucko, laddy-o, whipper-snapper...we as a nation are in need of gardeners, toilet cleaners and fast food outlet staff, you would do well to respect the authoritah of your future employers!