Peng Challange

Plus the fact that he only has one for each hand. Isn't it tragic when cousins marry? Although probably they dispensed with the formality of marriage.

Michael

Caligula did quite well, thank you, even after marrying his sister.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updating games in progress.

Turns are owed to me by StickyPixie, dalem, Nidan1, Peng, Stuka, Costard.

You fellows are so disappointing.

Come on now Boo Radley, you can't expect them to get all excited about playing YOU. The fact that they started a game with you is above and beyond.

Joe

Come on now Boo Radley, you can't expect them to get all excited about playing YOU. The fact that they started a game with you is above and beyond.

Joe

Oh, please! Look at that list!

Normally you'd expect to see that group of names listed at the bottom of any food chain on the planet! Or as acts in the side show of an extremely disreputable carny. Or as evolutional dead-ends. Or as guests on Jerry Springer.

Or D - All of the Above.

Oh, please! Look at that list!

Normally you'd expect to see that group of names listed at the bottom of any food chain on the planet! Or as acts in the side show of an extremely disreputable carny. Or as evolutional dead-ends. Or as guests on Jerry Springer.

Or D - All of the Above.

Look pal, just because you didn't get invited to join those groupings is no reason to be jealous. They have their roles and you have your substantially lesser role but hey ... They also serve who only stand and look bewildered.

Joe

Look pal, just because you didn't get invited to join those groupings is no reason to be jealous. They have their roles and you have your substantially lesser role but hey ... They also serve who only stand and look bewildered.

Joe

Don't "pal" me, Mr. Crabby Appleton!

You seem awfully cranky lately. Family dump you off in the Porcupine Enclosure at the local petting zoo for an afternoon or sumfink?

Whoops! My bad....should have known that big words confuse thuggish henchmen.

Here Boo, i'll buy a clue for you...delete 'patina' and insert 'old stuff'.

That any clearer for you sparky?

Okay! Why don't we find out! (Let's all watch, shall we?)

Your original line was:

"I've put it outside on the window sill while it grows a nice patina."

And with your suggested substitution, it now reads:

"I've put it outside on the window sill while it grows a nice old stuff."

Ah, yes! Much clearer*.

(*To a brain-dead Aussie git, perhaps)

Whoah...mentioning 'Sparky' makes me think of Beverly D'Angelo's nickname for Clark Griswald in 'American Vacation' and thinking of American vacation makes me think of Beverly D'Angelo and thinking of Beverly D'Angelo makes me think of the gratuitous shower scene 6 minutes and 14 seconds into the movie and that makes me think about patina which makes me think about Boo Radley which makes me...sad.