Will PDF manual be online prior to release?

Perhaps there isn't a great interest in seeing the game's manual prior to the game's release. I personally would enjoy this even if it is in the format where it is somewhat hard to read and not downloadable.

I do remember going through the Theatre Of War II manual prior to it's release so I'm thinking this isn't an unreasonable question, but if there isn't very much interest in this I could not be upset if the CMBN manual wasn't available for review prior to the game's release.

Ooops, I retract my thanks, an online version is not super helpful, I spend more than enough time at my computer as it is.

It's not meant to be helpful as such, to be honest. It's more like a teaser (and a way for us to update the manual, if needed; can't do that with a printed version ;)) - the useful one will be the manual included with the game (both as PDF and a printed version, if you purchase one of the delivery options including mail).

It's not meant to be helpful as such, to be honest. It's more like a teaser (and a way for us to update the manual, if needed; can't do that with a printed version ;)) - the useful one will be the manual included with the game (both as PDF and a printed version, if you purchase one of the delivery options including mail).

Of course it would be nice to have downloadable content to print and review at one's leisure, but regardless I look forward to the teaser. This will help in understanding the upcoming game more prior to it's release.

Understood, I just know that I won't take more than a quick look at it if it is only available online.

Schrullenhaft is correct (as usual) :) No downloadable PDF, but an online viewer version like we have up for most of our games (e.g. here is the v.1.21 manual for CMSF).

Martin

No, Martin, it's not. Fliipingbook are Flash files and the iPad can not view Flash (cue criticism of iPad in 3...2...1 :) ). There's no reason not to use jQuery and make the pages viewable via a slide show type format, however. Once the manual is finished I'd be happy to convert the manual and provide the HTML code and images for you if you'd like (I do that as my day-job so it'd be fast).