Interview with Steve on RockPaperShotgun

Nice interview, and I have to agree 100% with the early Armor was modeled with engineering, infantry with effect.

Mayber that's why I enjoyed playing armor heavy scenarios so much more. I even educated my sons into the finer details of effective armor thickness by keeping an angled front to their units... haha.

If I ever win the lottery, I'll pay Battlefront to let me work on this game... as an investor of course. Haha.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, have just done a reinstall and am in the middle of flavor objects at the moment so dont have time for a screen shot but basically we reduced the height of the dirt and added a layer or so of sandbags to the top...as a result I think they visually they look much more like a reasonably good reinforced position considering the compromises with regards to FOW. :) Trenches have also been reworked with the new sandbags, in fact fortifications in general have probably been completely revamped from any screen shots you guys may have seen (older than a couple of weeks at least). :)

Dan

Sounds kool, thanks for the info.

Sorry guys, have just done a reinstall and am in the middle of flavor objects at the moment so dont have time for a screen shot but basically we reduced the height of the dirt and added a layer or so of sandbags to the top...as a result I think they visually they look much more like a reasonably good reinforced position considering the compromises with regards to FOW. :) Trenches have also been reworked with the new sandbags, in fact fortifications in general have probably been completely revamped from any screen shots you guys may have seen (older than a couple of weeks at least). :)

Dan

Great news :) thank you for the update.

Sorry guys, have just done a reinstall and am in the middle of flavor objects at the moment... Dan

Flavor Objects??? Does this mean dead cows are back on the table? ;)

Here let me help you out with that

cow.jpg

Seriously, thanks for all your hard work, the game looks awesome so far and I'm sure the foxholes and trenches will look the same...

Now its time to pester Steve for some more screen shots :)

Dan

Agreed with previous posters, thanks very much for that update, that's great news.

Dan

...i want a screenshot !