The Peng Challenge Thread – Never Safe to Say

Sir Lars

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo continues to writhe in the grip of my superior play, EVEN AS HE BOMBARDS ME LIKE A COWARD FROM AFAR WITH THE XIXth LUFTENFLOTTENSIEKRIEGEL.

I swear, only like 5 turns in and the bombs are raining from the sky like day-old semen from Snookie's battered snookie.

Olde Foule Joe also writhes in the grip of my superior play. The scenario he picked seems to have been designed by a retarded troll, or even a Dwarf, and mainly involves lots of tanks traipsing about at high speed and close range with no cover or maneuver time. Oh, and there's a large gun of some sort hurling HE about as well. Joy of joys, there's a bridge to cross too. I wonder if there's an 88 on the other side of it, waiting for my Soviet drugies.

O CMBB, how I've missed the varied themes your offerings explore.

Boo continues to writhe in the grip of my superior play, EVEN AS HE BOMBARDS ME LIKE A COWARD FROM AFAR WITH THE XIXth LUFTENFLOTTENSIEKRIEGEL.

I swear, only like 5 turns in and the bombs are raining from the sky like day-old semen from Snookie's battered snookie.

Olde Foule Joe also writhes in the grip of my superior play. The scenario he picked seems to have been designed by a retarded troll, or even a Dwarf, and mainly involves lots of tanks traipsing about at high speed and close range with no cover or maneuver time. Oh, and there's a large gun of some sort hurling HE about as well. Joy of joys, there's a bridge to cross too. I wonder if there's an 88 on the other side of it, waiting for my Soviet drugies.

O CMBB, how I've missed the varied themes your offerings explore.

Oh please, you with your 5,389 T-34s can surely handle the pitifully few defenders I have left.

Oh wait ... I'd forgotten who I was dealing with ... I can see your problem now.

Joe

It's called "softening up".

Sort of like what you try to do with women by showing them your collection of Star Wars figurines.

Except this will work.

Rural Merkin courtship rituals never fail to amuse, even from Ohio...

You could learn a thing or three. Like paying the pizza delivery guy a little extra to serve the pizza right there in the living room, on the TV trays. Having him act as the sommelier and bringing the box of wine in for inspection and approval.

Things like that really impress the ladies.

Well, well, well ... and by that I mean why aren't you stuck in a well someplace?

Joe

Howdy Joe , nice to see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

Too bad the Twins can't beat the Yankees. Hope they enjoy the plane ride to the glorious Bronx.

I have decided that retirement, and all the assorted benefits that go along with being a senior citizen in the good ole US of A is the way to go.

All you working class slobs, no matter where you happen to be on the globe, just keep your shoulders into the proverbial gristmills, and fuel the economic engines which maintain my pastoral way of life.

Remember if you screw up my retirement, the terrorists win.

I have decided that retirement, and all the assorted benefits that go along with being a senior citizen in the good ole US of A is the way to go.

All you working class slobs, no matter where you happen to be on the globe, just keep your shoulders into the proverbial gristmills, and fuel the economic engines which maintain my pastoral way of life.

Remember if you screw up my retirement, the terrorists win.

But you would lose ... that's a tough call.

Joe

Even if he managed to generate an iota of intelligence....he would probably be too dumb to realize it.
I'm to take criticism of my intelligence from ... a NOO YAWKER? And not just any dumb Noo Yawker but one who, as an alleged "martial artist" has obviously had his head kicked a few dozen times too many for any semblance of a coherent thought to be generated.

As for Michael ... he lives in Port Townsend, an up and coming community featuring the latest in adult entertainment ... such as ...

From-Tango-Bar1.gif

The Port Townsend Tango ... I'm not joking. http://www.tangopt.com/

Can we really take his word for, well ... anything?

Joe

I was busy flying Rise of Flight ... the Sopwith Pup and Triplane have been added to the stable.

Joe

Are you an ass yet?.....oh I'm sure of it. You must have brought down at least seven huns by now. Doesn't getting five kills make you an ass?

I think you are just a natural ass, flying those old rickety bi-planes must come easy to you.

Apostate! Heretic! Burn him! Burn him!

Michael

I'll have you know that I have three PBEM games of CMAK/CMBB going right now ... and by your own admission you don't play the game AT ALL.

So if I'm an apostate or heretic I guess that makes you an ATHEIST!

Joe

Are you an ass yet?.....oh I'm sure of it. You must have brought down at least seven huns by now. Doesn't getting five kills make you an ass?

I think you are just a natural ass, flying those old rickety bi-planes must come easy to you.

A lot YOU know Nidan1 ... some of them had only one wing and others had three!

Joe