Wondering about buildings in CM Normandy

Mord

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah what is up with all the empty promises around here? Makes one get a little frustrated.

Well, to be fair, they haven't promised anything...just hints and teases...

Once something happens though, all shall be well...Gonna be the best year in gaming I've ever had 'cause I am getting everything.

Mord.

Well, to be fair, they haven't promised anything...just hints and teases...

Once something happens though, all shall be well...Gonna be the best year in gaming I've ever had 'cause I am getting everything.

Mord.

Yeah, and if memory serves, the comment referred to by the OP here is one from a beta tester, and not Steve, Charles, Moon or Kwazy. Still, secondhand information is much better than no information at all, eh?

It's sort of like what I deal with everyday as a railroad dispatcher. Local trains or maintenance-of-way out on the mainline? Take their estimate of how long it's gonna be till they can clear up and double it- triple if they are part of your "notorious" category.

That's life for ya.

For some reason that makes me think of that scene in Lord of the Rings where they can hear the goblins coming through the well in the Dwarven city.

Ok, we may be goblins then, but that would make you, your kind and BFC staff halflings! Emrys would be the Balrog of course. Now where is my preciousssssssssss

For some reason that makes me think of that scene in Lord of the Rings where they can hear the goblins coming through the well in the Dwarven city.

so my laptops going to start glowing blue as CM:N approaches?

stares at laptop..........

or rewind about 5 minutes in the film where Gimli roars with rage as he realises the treachery and foul deeds of BFC... err the goblins, yes the goblins

Ok, we may be goblins then, but that would make you, your kind and BFC staff halflings then! Emrys would be the Balrog of course. Now where is my preciousssssssssss

I'd be Aragorn. Steve would be Gandalf. Below is a re-enactment of him at the gates of the CM:N forum.