When creating a new Peng Challenge thread you must include Peng and Challenge

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again we see the effects of a so-called Seniour Knight of the CessPool neglecting his duties.

Now look, we all know that Elvis is ... well ... Elvis and has a certain ... we'll call it style for lack of something better to call it.

But without rules we are ruleless, without a rudder we are rudderless and without Elvis ... we'd all be better off but that's a different issue.

Look at the result lads, no rules and within three posts we have an SSN dipping his toe in the sacred waters of the MBT without so much as a by-your-leave. This is what happens when the established procedures of the MBT are given short shrift.

RULES ARE RULES AND NOTHING LESS THAN THAT!

Joe

p.s. Oh ... regarding said SSN ... whatsisname ... Dan/Alabama or something ... thank you for your interest in the Peng Challenge Thread ... our operators are standing by for your call, please press one to SOD OFF ... press two to SOD OFF ... press three to SOD OFF and press four to SOD OFF ... should you wish to speak to someone in person please SOD OFF.

Joe

p.s. Oh ... regarding said SSN ... whatsisname ... Dan/Alabama or something ... thank you for your interest in the Peng Challenge Thread ... our operators are standing by for your call, please press one to SOD OFF ... press two to SOD OFF ... press three to SOD OFF and press four to SOD OFF ... should you wish to speak to someone in person please SOD OFF.

I thought it was Danifornia...

Look at the result lads, no rules and within three posts we have an SSN dipping his toe in the sacred waters of the MBT without so much as a by-your-leave.

You will kindly note (if you are even capable of such a thing) that no SSN has profaned the sacred waters of the thread I began. That is because it is protected by the invisible mighty hosts of my Holy Army. I think that speaks volumes for my Exalted Beingness. Or something.

Michael

Honk honk honk mah

Honk honk honk mah

I wanna hold him like they do in Texas Plays

Fold em' let em' hit me raise it Emrys stay with me (I love it)

Love game intuition play the cards with Sprouts to start

And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh

I'll get him hot, show him what I've got

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh,

I'll get him hot, show him what I've got

Can't read my,

Can't read my

No he can't read my Donkey face

(he’s got me like nobody)

Can't read my

Can't read my

No he can't read my Donkey face

(he’s got me like nobody)

D-d-d-donkey face, d-d-donkey face

(Honk honk honk mah)

D-d-donkey his face, d-d-donkey his face

(Honk honk honk mah)

Just thinking about the CERN experiments for a minute...IF the experiments are successful and the requim data is achieved to approximate the birth of the universe...will there be a graphic of the birth of Emrys?...and if so, who will be the doctor that lifts his arse and slaps his face?

Hello ladies! Miss me?

Yes, and we're quite upset about it ... we TOLD Michael he needed a telescopic sight.

Joe

Aha! So the Justicar is a lady?!!!

And Bauhaus, did an inner spring poke up through your seat?

I hate all of you.

Boo is writhing in the grip of my superior play, of course, but he's also trying to level a small hillock by way of 76mm HE from hundreds of yards away. Whilst I appreciate the intent, I have to wonder at the value.

I mean except as humor, for me.

OGSF is no-doubt on some sort of secret spy mission for the Madagascarians, or wherever he talks from, but he is also writhing. In the grip of my superior play. Minus one Dingo.

That actually might make a good action-thriller title.

Minus One Dingo.

Coming soon to a theater near you.