Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My new (new to me) 1847 Walker Colt is awesomely ugly. I've nicknamed it "The Locomotive" based simply on the amount of metal used in its construction. Can't wait to actually touch it off.

Beside it my new (to me) Remington 1863 New Model looks dainty and elegant.

Any black powder enthusiasts with advice out there?

My new (new to me) 1847 Walker Colt is awesomely ugly. I've nicknamed it "The Locomotive" based simply on the amount of metal used in its construction. Can't wait to actually touch it off.

Do you make your own powder dalem? I've got an 1864 Greener. If only it could talk....

Yes, but first off, how's your new vid card? Finally get it installed or have you been too busy stroking your guns (Not that there's anything WRONG with that)? Send me a turn you retrograde Ozark ridge runner.

Ahem.

There once was a donkey from Nantucket

Whose stall was so deep that to muck it

You'd have to heave high

With an accurate eye

Or that flying dung he'd have to duck it

[swinging a pair of XXL group fan, close fitting donkey undergarments..]

dalem

Is no goat nor tree

Paddock

Craves more po, po, po... thistle.

Don't make my own powder unless I'm being chased by a Gorn. These are my first cap & ball firearms.

New video card in place, I have resumed my games.

Boo has clearly ceded the field to me and therefore continues to writhe in the grip of superior play.

OGSF has dumped a surplus of Universal Carriers on the market at battlefield bargain prices. Being that he is courteous enough to drive them very fast through my lines in gamey rushes so I can examine them up close, I have returned the favor by giving them new ventilation holes. His barking Shermans notwithstanding, he of course continues to writhe in the grip of my superior play.