• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another victim falls to my guns....

untitled.jpg

Nidan1 gracefully surrendered to save his men the inevitable fate of merciless death at my hand. His complete disregard for the safety of his tankers left the battlefield littered with wrecks, 2 of my M10's accounting for 9 MKIV's between them. When oh whenny when when will people learn to screen tanks with infantry? It's not like he was short on troops, he had millions...

I like to screen my tanks with screens. It's good for keeping the bugs out and on a hot summer day, it provides good cross ventilation. Oh sure, some might say that when it comes to providing protection from AP rounds, it sucketh mightily, but really no different from any one of the dozen or so Ronson variants and after all, war is all about personal comfort, right?

Wow, now that is a big battle!

What the hell is this? Not only do we have an SSN wandering into the sacred MBT but he dares to comment upon a game played by two of our Seniour Knights?

It's not to be borne ... Joanie(FNG) ... get thee gone ... away with thee ... SOD OFF!

Which is not to be confused with "Get off my lawn."

Joe

No need to prove what is written in lore, what is etched in stone, what is crudely drawn in crayon on the walls of Dalem's basement...

Are we at all confident that those are drawn in crayon ... I'm just saying ...

Joe

Yeah, but this is Nidan you are talking about. You probably boast about beating old ladies at hopscotch too. Well, I suppose you have to take your victories where you can find them...

And you would know all about beating opponents at CM wouldn't you Michael? Of course you do...except...oh thats right...no need to restate the obvious is there? That you don't...actually...in fact...play the game! No...No shame in that at all is there?...pussy.

That's not true Stuka-My-Enemy. He plays the game, he just does not play humans*.

So you'd be safe in sending him a set up.

*( At first I typed "other humans", but that made it sound as if I considered Michael to be human, but nothing could be farther from the truth as it is well known he has a genome similar to a Taco Bell soft taco.)

Hey, it looked like a crayon. It made marks. Whaddya gonna do, eh?

I want to be clear that I am NOT suggesting that you, and I'm just shooting from the hip here, used a finger bone from some homeless wretch you lured into your basement with the promise of free booze, used one of your MANY firearms to dispatch him, then defleshed the body and disposed of the evidence (save the finger bones) in your garage.

I am NOT suggesting that it happened that way ... but if it DID then it would be an explanation wouldn't it.

Not that I think it did happen ... just that it COULD have happened.

I'm sure all your neighbors would be ... interesting interview subjects after the fact.

If it were to come to pass that it happened of course ... which I'm not suggesting.

Joe

What do you expect? The guy was dropped on his head so many times when he was a kid, he has trouble recognizing himself in a mirror and has deep, soul searching conversations with table wear.
Yeah, everybody talks about table wear but nobody does anything about it.

Joe

Your speciality is silverware but the skills should be transferable.

I continue to be amazed at the Australian educational system.

Stuka me lad ... just because "wear" and "ware" sound the same doesn't mean that they are the same.

I'd go on about homophones but I've probably taxed your brain enough as it is and you'd be thinking about gay telephones in any case.

Joe

Joe, I was a witness to your silverware specialties.
Yes, yes Milady ... mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa ... but that has nothing to do with table WEAR ... which is the issue Boo Radley mentioned and which Stuka completely misunderstood.

Joe

... but that has nothing to do with table WEAR ... which is the issue Boo Radley mentioned and which Stuka completely misunderstood.

So, should men wear white ties for dinner or black? I favor white myself but realize how dangerous it is for the less skillful diners (especially Stuka and his ilk) if split pea soup is served.

Michael