Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did I mention I have another vacation coming up?

It's only a six week vacation so perhaps I didn't.

No it's not jail either (not this time anyway) Australia and Thailand are my intended targets.

You may all rejoice in my glory.

Did I mention I have another vacation coming up?

It's only a six week vacation so perhaps I didn't.

Man, they will do ANYTHING to keep you out of the office. It certainly can't be long before they say, "Look... we want you to retire, OK? Just don't come in any more. Here's a dump truck full of money, just stay away from here, alright? Please?"

You may all rejoice in my glory.

I'll take a pass on that, but thanks anyway.

A wee tip fer ye, Mace. A Kiwi told mae tha' af ye herd tha sheep tawarrrds the aidge o' a cliff, they'll tend tae back oop aintae ye. Noo, did'nae thank mae. Did'nae e'en be seen talkin' tae mae. Ye're vurry welcome.

Speedy! At's bin a lang teem laddie. Noo lang enuff o' course. Di' ye owe mae a turrrn?

Boo and OGSF are still each writhing in the grip of my superior play. Boo is doing it by milling uselessly about his edge of the gigantic map he ended up generating, no-doubt waiting for one of his patented 900mm rocket OBAs to land on my triumphantly advancing guys. OGSF is doing it by racing his Dingos into my rear lines, no doubt to steal my baby.

Elvis has one day before he owes me a case of beer. I think Yuenglings will do nicely sir.

I AHVE A RABBIT!!! and it irks me mightely....I must promote him to Oberst!

Schell! Abteilung! Verdammt got mit uns!

I must admit Stuka amazes me. I thought he had already reached the limits of derangement and there he goes extending the envelope once again. Where will it end?

Michael

I must admit Stuka amazes me.

Michael

Is "amaze" really the verb you're looking for? I would have thought you would have stuck with one of the standards. Something along the lines of horrifies, nauseates, disgusts, renders-incapable-of-any-kind-of-altruistic-feelings-towards-his-fellow-man, horrifies, horrifies or horrifies.

"Amaze" is too... benign.

Is "amaze" really the verb you're looking for?

Yes it is, because I AM amazing you post-padding, 10,000+ post, no life git.

PS. stop hiding your teensy 2 and 3 man squads in their foxhole-cum-graves and impeding my glorious advance! It only delays the inevitable you know...I can only imagine what thoughts towards you your men are harboring as they die beneath my guns...ordered to resist to the last to defend 'festung pointless hill' or sumfink whilst their brave commander scarpers to the rear in his kublewagen to take up his new post shivering in a cellar somewhere.

Whats keeping me is that this is a Stoat scenario and as i'm finding out, has oodles of low, underhand, sneeeksy little traps and foibles.

I'm playing this one by the book SPARKY, with covered lines of advance, infantry screens for the armour and so on and so forth and really, why shouldn't I? It's worked the last 5 or 6 times against you hasn't it?

Probably another scheduled meeting with his parole officer.

Where he was informed that his parole has been canceled following a review of his case. This means that he will have to go back inside to serve the balance of his sentence (which is not long enough). This explains why he will be offline for the duration (which cannot be long enough).

Michael

A wee tip fer ye, Mace. A Kiwi told mae tha' af ye herd tha sheep tawarrrds the aidge o' a cliff, they'll tend tae back oop aintae ye. Noo, did'nae thank mae. Did'nae e'en be seen talkin' tae mae. Ye're vurry welcome.

Yes yes yes, I already know that!

You can return to your porridge and haggis, thank you very much

I knew a guy called 'big dog' once...his full name was 'big dog's bollocks' but it was more socially acceptable to refer to him as simply 'big dog'.
It probably wasn't social acceptability that caused the difficulty ... you're an Australian after all and there's little that's beyond the pale for you lot ... I suspect it was because there would be confusion if you were around due to your every utterance being rejected with a rousing chorus of ... BOLLOCKS ... from everyone.

Joe

I knew a guy called 'big dog' once...his full name was 'big dog's bollocks' but it was more socially acceptable to refer to him as simply 'big dog'.

This was the brute you share a cell with, I take it? I understand your nick "inside" is Bubbles. I think that's cute.

Michael