Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

Well, Stuka would say that, but it's important to remember, he's a large idiot.

(Smiley's removed for the safety of all involved and the betterment of mankind in general)

And I think it's important to remember that virtually the entire nation of Australia is, by comparison, an entire country of crackers.

So perhaps he was trying to say he's a buddy, a pal ... a, what do they call it ... clobber.

Joe

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Costard,

You weak kneed, australian want-a-be *Boot*. Have you actually managed to finish a game *Boot*, and even better yet, manage to beat anyone from House Joebob? *Boot*

be a good lad, *Boot* and get a round for the lads, and no spitting in the drinks. *Boot* I want to see a challenge from you to Boo *Boot*, done with panache and wit and humour. Do well young lad, and I may put you up for full kaniggit. *Boot* Fail, and I will let Stuka have his way with you. *Boot*

Rune

Costard,

You weak kneed, australian want-a-be *Boot*. Have you actually managed to finish a game *Boot*, and even better yet, manage to beat anyone from House Joebob? *Boot*

be a good lad, *Boot* and get a round for the lads, and no spitting in the drinks. *Boot* I want to see a challenge from you to Boo *Boot*, done with panache and wit and humour. Do well young lad, and I may put you up for full kaniggit. *Boot* Fail, and I will let Stuka have his way with you. *Boot*

Rune

Dear Mr. Latch-Key, Not-Even-A-Kanigget, Poor-Excuse-For-A-Liege,

Box turtles find you embarrassingly obtuse.

Costard (Spelt but not bolded because Rune is a lousy excuse for a Liege who doesn't know WHAT goes on around here. Not that it matters much, because he could be in here 24/7 and he STILL wouldn't know what goes on in here because he's such a drooling thickie) and I are already deep in a game of CMAK. This is something like our third or fourth game against each other which you would probably (But possibly not because you're thick as two short planks nailed together) know about if you weren't such a Latch-Key, Not-Even-A-Kanigget, Poor-Excuse-For-A-Liege.

Dear Boo Boo

may I take you away from your buddy and the picnic basket long enough to see what I posted. *Boots Costard* I did type that I wanted to see the challenge *Boots Costard* to see how the lad is doing. Unlike YOUR unwashed liege, I follow up with my *Boots Costard* Squires. I also asked if he actually *Boots Costard* managed to finish a game with the likes of you, as the old "lost email" trick has been used extensively with House Joebob.

Must we remind you every time I post I AM a Senior Kaniggit. *Boots Costard* granted, House Joebob and its liege are the poster child for in-breeding in Ohio and Utah, but still, try to keep up. *Boots Costard*

As for latch key, can I help it if my skills are required to create evil? Ask Elvis if he has stopped shaking yet. I didn't even use the entire German Army in a scenario YET. While you toil away in CMAK with its cartooney vehicles, I get to play with works of art made by all the guys. Maybe, just MAYBE i will grace you with a screenshot... once I am my computer running again. Oh, and *Boots Costard* how DID the lad fare against you?

Rune

Dear Boo Boo

may I take you away from your buddy and the picnic basket long enough to see what I posted. *Boots Costard* I did type that I wanted to see the challenge *Boots Costard* to see how the lad is doing. Unlike YOUR unwashed liege, I follow up with my *Boots Costard* Squires. I also asked if he actually *Boots Costard* managed to finish a game with the likes of you, as the old "lost email" trick has been used extensively with House Joebob.

You probably don't even remember who my Liege was, do you, Sparky.

Must we remind you every time I post I AM a Senior Kaniggit. *Boots Costard* granted, House Joebob and its liege are the poster child for in-breeding in Ohio and Utah, but still, try to keep up. *Boots Costard*

House Joebob and it's liege.... what ARE you going on about. As far as I know, Joe has nothing to do with Ohio and I can't begin to tell you how grateful we all are about that.

This just goes to show, once again, how completely confused and out of touch with reality you truly are. Perhaps you should stop taking your Darvons with tequila from now on.

Oh, and believe me, you should continue to remind ALL of us that you are a Senior Kanigget. If for no other reason as it provides a really good laugh.

As for latch key, can I help it if my skills are required to create evil? Ask Elvis if he has stopped shaking yet. I didn't even use the entire German Army in a scenario YET. While you toil away in CMAK with its cartooney vehicles, I get to play with works of art made by all the guys. Maybe, just MAYBE i will grace you with a screenshot... once I am my computer running again. Oh, and *Boots Costard* how DID the lad fare against you?

Rune

So you defeated Elvis' reduced platoon of Home Guards with just the entire Luftwaffe and the Wermacht? You must be getting soft.

As for Costard (Spelt, but not bolded), I think we're about even steven.

Boo's pesky delaying tactics are forcing me to smite his guys with great vengeance and furious anger.

Or to put it another way, now that your strategy has foundered and failed, you are reduced to a battle of attrition. Nice. I like that.

Michael

Boo's Panthers are eating AP courtesy of my hull down M10s at 1k+ range. His pussycats can't get a shot within 50m. Gotta hate those "frequent flaws". His footsloggers are still 500m away from the flags, where my guys are already dug in and waiting in clasic reverse slope defensive positions. I figure he's going to throw in the towel early and blame the map.

OGSF has managed to field the deadliest 20mm in history and is ablating my assault. I'm cursing the scenario designer who didn't include mortars as part of my kit.

Boo's Panthers are eating AP courtesy of my hull down M10s at 1k+ range. His pussycats can't get a shot within 50m. Gotta hate those "frequent flaws". His footsloggers are still 500m away from the flags, where my guys are already dug in and waiting in clasic reverse slope defensive positions. I figure he's going to throw in the towel early and blame the map.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Costard (Spelt, not bolded) gets one partial penetration on a Greenie Panther and suddenly, it's Miller Time over in the Allied lines.

"Yep... guess it's all over, cept for the passin' out of the medals. Could you hand that bong over here? I have a sudden and overwhelming fear that reality might raise it's unwelcome head. Can't have that."