Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the original Peng Thread on my Imac and it feels like its the same conversation so many years later.

That's the beauty of it: It's an island of stability in an ever-changing world. It resembles a conservative religious sect in that regard. Will you accept this complementary stick of incense, sir?

Michael

That's the beauty of it: It's an island of stability in an ever-changing world. It resembles a conservative religious sect in that regard. Will you accept this complementary stick of incense, sir?

Michael

And please allow us to suggest a place you can put it, after it's smoldering nicely of course ...

Joe

Exactly ... just because he has a bad hair day doesn't mean we have to have a bad day all around just because of it.

And they complained about my Mormon Wives ... compared to those photos the wives were classic portraiture. Here, as a public service ...

1182185148_6759.jpg

Think of it as a palate cleanser ... granted it's like cleansing the palate with battery acid but still ...

Joe

I think there would be a close resemblance to your Morman Wife and Yeknod,if she was wearing a hairnet.

Three. count 'em, three weeks of gout/achilles tendonitis (basically brought on by the gout), have gone by, in the early Paddling Season. Three weeks of doubt, concern, ibuprofen (there was a time, that was, when I had to check the expiration date on a small canister of ibuprofen; now I buy it by the tub and never worry if I'm going to use it up before I die), and I can walk with only a limp.

And I paddled. Today, I was like unto a god. A short, fat, annoying god of doubtful provenance, but more godlike than most of you lot of butcher's offal will ever be on a good weekday with a following wind.

Did the Vermillion River flats for 4+ hours, almost 9 miles. Glorious weather.

Oh, what's that you say, Justicar? You spent the same period pondering whether your next PowerPoint presentation would have the proper 'zing'? Oh, good meister Stuka, what did you do? Stand in front of a mirror and worry that you're getting as fat as a gnome? What's that, oh Boo? Did you drag yourself over the island on your knuckles, wondering if Prospero would be amazed by the fact that you'd learned to wonder whether hate and love were just two faces of the same coin?

Well, you sorry shower, I PADDLED.

Very nice day. Wish you could have been there. Herons, hawks, two bald eagles, and a snake swam across the river right in front of me, and I hadn't seen that before. Pretty sure it was a Fox Snake. Which was a good sign. Because, if you don't know it, the fox is my symbol.

Damn good day.

Sorry about all of your pain, but the paddle was very good for you. It would be cool seeing the water snake. Well, and the herons, hawks and bald eagles too.

Sort of like if Bacchus and Loki had a love child?

Vermillion River? You were in OHIO??? Granted it was the flat end of the state, but Ohio nonetheless.

No, I realize that there must be a Vermillion River in Mannysodas, seeing as how you are a state full of copycats and scallawags. Copycats, scallawags, and bumpkins. Copycats, scallawags, bumpkins and ne'er do wells.

I'd go on, but the picture of Yeknod in a hairnet just won't leave my mind.

I was thinking the same thing about the Vermillion River. We have one in Illinois! But the Vermillion River in Illinois has rapids and I doubt the Gnome would be able to handle that.

Hetzers and Panthers and StuH42s!

He threw them at me and still he did lose!

Noba commanded the hilltops with many a tricksy ruse.

But with reverse slope emplacements, the victory was Boo's!

I just went back over my records and It seems that this is the second game I let you win. Be thankfull.

Anyway, with the upcoming SEVEN WEEK HOLIDAY including a trip to TANKFEST the care-factor has dropped off the bottom of the scale.

Noba.

Vogon poetry is more uplifting and life affirming. Compared to dalem's (ugh) offerings, Vogon poetry celebrates life.

Dalem's versifications make me headachy and a bit logy.

So it's very much like a turn from Noba ...

Joe

Fixed that for ya...

You really should learn to type with two hands, but I know your fixation makes it hard for you... To take your other hand away from it's daily ritual.

But, I see you have taken to post-padding much like that other Fool, EMRYS.

You have a long way to go but with your simpleton approach to focussing on one thing at a time you might catch him up before you drink yourself to death.

Noba.