One week strike against purchasing CM:N!

c3k

I kindly suggest that Emrys get onboard with the revolution. Other wise it may be prudent to revoke his non-Player's Union membership, and to of course blacklist him. And by the way, seeing that you hail from P.T. Emrys, no sailing is allowed while on strike.

Well, I am still on strike and my resolve is hardening.

I have played to death all the scenarios and campaigns that I have and am now urgently in need of some new meat. On one of the threads discussing the prolonged absence of the repository someone posted an alternative site that had scenarios up for download. Unfortunately, I didn't make a note of the site's address, can't now find the post and my google-fu is week. Can someone oblige?

Will now wear my socks at full staff.

Thank you BFC

The best reply, I have read since the idea of the strike went on.

The Repository is back ! Let's have the bells ring in the countryside !

Thanks BFC for having Stingray letting me know of the re-opening !

Cheers and let's go back to work......

...and on the 8th day, the One Week Strike is officially over. This isn't about winning and losing, but let's tally the points, shall we? Hmmm, the Repository is back. We get 1, they have 0. In the last week, not a SINGLE copy of CM:N has been sold. That must be a crushing blow: 2 to 0. For our solidarity, we get an EXTRA point: 3 to 0.

Again, not keeping score, but we won!

Carry on...

:)

Ken