Quietly Waiting on Combat Mission: Normandy

Franko

You just have to direct your obsession into a fruitful direction to retain sanity. As for me, I started building up a blood cult sect in my neighbourhood and we have lots of fun with ritual sacrifices, Saturday bingo nights and building a temple out of jelly babies.

Once the temple is finished BFC better release CM:N though...

You just have to direct your obsession into a fruitful direction to retain sanity. As for me, I started building up a blood cult sect in my neighbourhood and we have lots of fun with ritual sacrifices, Saturday bingo nights and building a temple out of jelly babies.

Doesn't leave much time for Weißbier now does it?

:D

I am just happy waking up in the morning and seeing my Face in the Mirror. That is a great day!

now Waiting patiently to pre-order CM:N , then waiting for the mail man, then opening the package with my favorite Beer at my side and playing the training scenario and cussing at the most evil scenario designers with a nodding smile on my face. Got to love it!

Oh by the way my wife will be leaving for a month once the game arrives too! She will call me to see and will ask permission to come back home. What I will say?

Hey Kerry! How are you? Hope the family's fine?

:)

Quite well thanks. My oldest graduated university last Winter, and my youngest is still as full of beans as ever. Hope all is well with you too.

... and I hope this new game will allow me to once again ruthlessly pepper your hamstertruppen with deadly mortar. ... in a firendly way of course. :)

Indeed. Patience is a virtue. Adding to some nonsensical thread which tries to "push" CM:N would not be very productive. Therefore, I add my voice to those whose silence is deafening. Our silence will be the shout which forces BF.C to produce the game when it is ready. Our solidarity shows our individual resolve.

Ken

Quite well thanks. My oldest graduated university last Winter, and my youngest is still as full of beans as ever. Hope all is well with you too.

... and I hope this new game will allow me to once again ruthlessly pepper your hamstertruppen with deadly mortar. ... in a firendly way of course. :)

Graduated? Oh my, how time passes... :D

Glad to hear everything's fine!

And yeah, some CM:N-PBEMing would be nice, looking forward to it. I miss those happy days of watching your tanks burn.

:)

Exhibit A: Quietly Waiting on Combat Mission: Normandy

Exhibit B: And not even being a nag about it.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we have ourselves here a disillusioned hypocrite. How can you be quietly waiting and not being nag when you start your very own thread?

Your honor, I rest my case. :D