I hate bugs!

NEWS FROM THE FRONT LINES OF THE WAR ON BUGS And nature in general...

- SLIM - Daytona Beach

Well, this morning at 4:45am, the 6 month ceasefire between me and bugs came to an end. I had walked over to 7-11 to get a cup of coffee and a sandwich. On my way home, a bunch of bugs took it upon themselves to attack me. The first three were some type of beetle, approximately 1 inch long, of a silvery white color. The first one flew and hit my hat, and fell to the ground in front of me. It made a noise like two pieces of metal tapping into each other then flew off.

The other two flew down and hit the street next to me. I had never seen bugs like these before, and when they hit the ground the noise was unusual and startled me. I was able to kill one of them, before they made their escape.

The next incident occured further up the road, when some type of black cockroach bug, about 2 inches long, was walking across the road in front of me, As I went to walk past it suddenly jumped into the air and attacked me. I stepped to the side and it landed on the street. It then turned around and ran at me. It was obviously some type of fanatical suicide bug, so I stomped on it and laughed.

Further down the road, the wierdest bug I have ever seen attacked me. I was walking under a streetlight, and a 3 inch long black bug flew down and landed in the street. Before I could react, it jumped towards me and squawked at me. I'm serious, it made some type of squawk that sounded like a strangled rooster. I was startled, and I had to stop and think, because I couldn't believe what had just happened. Needless to say, I got pissed off, I yelled at the bug "WHAT THE F*** DID YOU SAY TO ME?" and killed it.

After I killed the wierd bug, it seemed that pissed off some other bugs, because I could hear them crawling around. I didn't want to get attacked again, so I got home as quick as I could.

The ceasefire is over, all bugs and bug like things must die now!

haha What a wuss!

Yeah, way to show of your manly manhood manliness manning by being a 75kg human chasing down and killing a 0.005kg insect trying to make a living in this world!!

LOL

:rolleyes:

I don't understand what you mean. Are you telling me you have never killed a bug in your life because to do so would be "unmanly" in your eyes?

Also, I am not a wuss, I just hate bugs. They are freaky looking.

I'll keep that in mind, but the FAA doesn't like it when you smoke pot.

I once hopped on a little twin engine with one seat on one side of the aisle and two seats on the other side, can't remember what it was called. As I passed by the flight crew bags I noticed one of them had a Graffix sticker on it.....and the pilots looked about 24 years old. Who sez the FAA doesn't like it when you smoke pot?

Well, I'm not eager to swap places with you, Slim...I'm no fan of bugs either. I'm not going to scream like a little girl when one lands on me (not that I'm saying you did) but I certainly am going to move quicker than most people have ever seen me move, when one lands on or near me. I detest the little SOB's. They have their place in nature, but its not on me...

Yeah the movie is pretty kool. If your into paranoi, conspiracy theories, undercover, and good ole fashioned drug abuse. It's based on the infamous Philip K. Dicks novel of the same name. After the film was shot and edited and basically done, it then went through a long animation process, IIRC it took like an extra year to complete. It was interesting watching the making-of in the dvd features.

Anyways, you guys should check it out, it's a decent movie behind the fancy effects.

I like bugs - they don't worry me. No problem handling them. Will pluck them off of surfaces and plants to show the nieces and nephews (4-12 yrs old).

Hate them on my garden plants - will kill them by hand, hunt for eggs and wipe them off of leaves, and pickup mantises and ladybugs and move them around to eat other bugs. At one time when I was a kid I thought I might become a bugologist - entomology.

Yeah the movie is pretty kool. If your into paranoi, conspiracy theories, undercover, and good ole fashioned drug abuse. It's based on the infamous Philip K. Dicks novel of the same name. After the film was shot and edited and basically done, it then went through a long animation process, IIRC it took like an extra year to complete. It was interesting watching the making-of in the dvd features.

Anyways, you guys should check it out, it's a decent movie behind the fancy effects.

I rented it this morning, pure awesome!

They have their place in nature, but its not on me...

Totally agree. I don't even mind them being in my apartment...mostly. But touching any part of my body or my food brings instant death. I also am not a huge fan of the little f****rs getting in my face when I am at my computer or trying to read.

Michael

Totally agree. I don't even mind them being in my apartment...mostly. But touching any part of my body or my food brings instant death. I also am not a huge fan of the little f****rs getting in my face when I am at my computer or trying to read.

Michael

I just found a small group of red jumping spiders living in a box in my room, needless to say, they're all dead now. I keep all of my books in that box, and when I went to grab one to read, spiders came out. There was one big one, and about six small ones. Chalk up a few more kills to the scoreboard.