More Armies and Terrains

Nah i havent got any saves cause i had to reinstall. and I dont think that 1.2 covered that bug, or at least the info around here didnt. I havent seen the actual readme, and thats somethin else I would like to know where to get if possible.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=87942

JonS,

that is actually a really good idea. It's not quite what they had in mind for that feature but it might very well work. Thanks.

If I had to choose one new terrain feature to add to CMx2 (in the desert setting) it would be more detailed rock simulation, by far. So far there is only a rocky texture that, to my knowledge, doesn't provide any additional cover at all. There are a few maps in CM:SF with "rocky" hillsides that might as well be sandy hillsides, as troops positioned there get spotted and shot pretty easily. Afghanistan-like scenarios could really use an upgrade in rock simulation.

Other than that, water simulation would obviously be a very good step, but that is already in the works for the Normandy game.