Good job with the 3d models!

Webwing and his team are as interested in the little details as we are :D Which is good, because there's a lot more to come from them!!

The textures were done by a variety of sources, including MikeyD and Marco... long running CM beautifiers. Others were done inhouse by Webwing's crew. The great thing is I doubt any of you can tell who did what since they are all super high quality. Which is just the way we all like it ;)

Steve

:D

I tried to get to the same standard as the stuff that was already in the game. A huge challenge, for sure.

I have looked into models made for many, many games and I haven´t seen this amount of detail even in first person games and simulators where you really see the models up close. Battlefront has set a very high standard with the base game and Marines, which did not make my work easy! It was a joy and a nightmare at the same time! ;)

Anyway, thanks for that. I really appreciate it! ;) For the part that concerns me, that is!

It´s really team work. And what a great team. A lot of people helping to make sure everything was accurate. Even asking me to put a BV on the back door of the IFVs!!!

You know, a BV is crucial to British morale! :D

By the way rear view mirrors are Marco´s specialty!

-

And a hearty thank you to that most overlooked artist of the entre group, Vanessa Campos. All I really know about her is she toils away half a world away (literally). Webwing, tell her that I said she deserves a raise, or a day off, or at least an extended lunchbreak. :)

The models and skins are great!

I noticed in editor if you load an Arm eng. or mech eng. the sultans can have battle damaged bar armour (looks real cool). This varying layout must be random list for each vehicle. I later loaded the same unit and the same vehicles (sultans) had different layouts.

The models and skins are great!

I noticed in editor if you load an Arm eng. or mech eng. the sultans can have battle damaged bar armour (looks real cool). This varying layout must be random list for each vehicle. I later loaded the same unit and the same vehicles (sultans) had different layouts.

Yep, damaged bar armour are used at random to add variety. Sometimes all neat and new, sometimes the front is damaged, sometimes the side and back, etc.

-