WIP New Campaign All American Screaming Eagles

Gnasher

f_eaglelogobam_2b5cb68.jpg

Tartari & I have been collaborating on a new campaign for US Airbourne missions covering the 82nd & 101st Divisions from D-Day onwards. I have been covering the 101st whilst Tartari is doing the 82nd.

I made an intro video for the campaign in IL2, too bad I didn't check that you can only have vids at the end of a campaign

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ufVcmch8Ck

Some shots of the 101st maps:-

Brecourt Manor / St Marie Du Mont map:-

f_eaglebrecoum_89532b8.jpg

f_eaglebrecoum_be88b06.jpg

f_eaglebrecoum_facc137.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arisaka99 ,

It's all WIP at the moment & the best answer I can give is it will be done when it's done! It's not unrealistic to expect a beta by Easter, we have ~6 new maps done with more on the way,all historically accurate in terms of location etc.

I Think we're at the stage that there's enough done to tell people what we're doing, but we're along way from a beta yet. WIP reports will follow as we progress.

Difficult to show my pics after Gnasher's amazing ones...

So I'm mapping currently most part of west/north Ste-Mère of "All American" paratrooper's combat area :

-Neuville-au-Plain

-La Fière

-Chef-du-Pont

-Hill 30

and maybe, if I've time, I will remake Ste-Mère stock map...

This is the 82nd Airborne battle area:

briefi10.jpg

Some wip pics:

La Fière Map:

la_fia11.jpg

la_fia10.jpg

On the other side of the Merderet river, Cauquigny:

la_fia13.jpg

la_fia14.jpg

Whaow...

This look nice. i'll switch my priorities to importing my gliders and parachutes in game, to make them available for your campaigns, if you want them.

Keep up the good work, guys.

-Knokke

Great!

Do you have by chance a C47 in your drawing board?

Other static much needed would be foxholes, Dead man corner house, Manoir and bridge of La Fière...

dead_m10.jpg

manoir10.jpg

lafiae10.jpg

You guys are awesome indeed! I knew the potential was there and it is clear now that with this kind of talent on the original team this game would have much more impact on the war gaming community! Is there any chance you all might release these map by themslves(without the missions or campaigns) so we can let the bullets fly?????????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!