Final verdict on 1.10?

Hi Guys

I still haven't patched up to 1.10 yet, running 1.08 in the meanwhile. Haven't played in a while to be honest, but going into my first PBEM yet with someone who already has the Marines module.

I know 1.10 brings a great many changes, but some also claimed problems with pathfinding and other small things. Should I wait for 1.11?

The single biggest change involves seeing the individual team placement squares (not the real term for them, I think) for your infantry squad as you're placing your movement waypoints. That's worth the price of admission right there. Positioning along ridgelines, walls, etc. is a breeze now. Still playing the game in v1.08 is like driving an AMC Gremlin by comparison.

Hi Guys

I still haven't patched up to 1.10 yet, running 1.08 in the meanwhile. Haven't played in a while to be honest, but going into my first PBEM yet with someone who already has the Marines module.

I know 1.10 brings a great many changes, but some also claimed problems with pathfinding and other small things. Should I wait for 1.11?

Get it. The pathfinding issues are minor and completely drowned out by the awesomeness.