Peng Challenges Seanachai Squarely In The Fork

Oh, and Lars? I immensely enjoyed your party the other day. It was great. My thanks to your neighbor that fell asleep in the front yard with his head on the curb for bringing the 'dessert'. I spent the next three days in Iowa living under an assumed name.

Good thing you didn't stay for breakfast.

You could have been gone for a month.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...I've read the last few pages, and it's apparent that whatever America learned about drug use in the period between 1970 and 2008 has gone completely by the boards.

And Carlos Castenada was a lying poseur sack of ****e who'd probably never even eaten a hash brownie, let alone jumped all over the various hallucinogenic plants he made a fortune off of, pretending to some sort of Native American shamanistic right of passage. Hoser.

Another lying bastard making money off the gullible. Step right up, step right up! See the Academic claiming he was dosing himself with hallucinogenic drugs and led along the path of ancient Native American wisdom by a Yaqui Shaman! See the bobble-head dopers eat it up like it was ice cream, and pronounce that they've found the Truth!

Feh! Likewise, Bah! Remind me to tell you about the time I did a large amount of Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds on the first Father's Day after my Dad died. There was more insight, tears, penny-whistle playing and enlightenment gained that day than in all of Castenada's books put together.

And vomiting. My gods, there was a copious amount of vomiting. Anyone who claims to have achieved wisdom in a spiritual moment fueled by natural, hallucinogenic plants without profuse vomiting is either lying, or selling something, or both. And anyone who passes the vomiting off as no big deal brought a change of clothes.

It was pretty damn interesting, all told. Down along the St. Croix river. Very pretty day.

Except for the vomiting.

I'd like to hear the Gnome play the penny whistle.

And I want a gorgeous 22 year old woman with red hair named Svetlana to pleasure me in unspeakably dirty ways... for free.

I guess you'll get your wish before I do.

*large puff of white smoke*

Your wish is granted.

Kinda-sorta.

Except the name isn't Svetlana, it's Sven. And he's not quite a woman, yet. But the hormones are working well.

Ya might wanna send the wife and kiddies out to a movie or somefink.

*large puff of white smoke*

Your wish is granted.

Kinda-sorta.

Except the name isn't Svetlana, it's Sven. And he's not quite a woman, yet. But the hormones are working well.

Ya might wanna send the wife and kiddies out to a movie or somefink.

Geeze ... genies have sure gone downhill since the days of the immortal Jeanie ...

BarbaraEden.JPG

But maybe I'm prejudging ... maybe rleete would look fetching in that outfit ... with enough of Seanachai's drugs of course.

Patchy is your Photoshop warmed up?

But I suppose he'd still be incompetent.

Joe

Jeannie is mine - no others may sully her with their own disgusting fantasies. Because in MY fantasies, Jeannie has a daughter who...

Anyway, I decree, as an Olde One, as Master of the House of Persiflage, that Seanachai bring me a SAMPO!!!

Jeannie is mine - no others may sully her with their own disgusting fantasies. Because in MY fantasies, Jeannie has a daughter who...

Anyway, I decree, as an Olde One, as Master of the House of Persiflage, that Seanachai bring me a SAMPO!!!

You're NOT an Olde One ... you're perhaps a middle One but most assuredly not an Olde One.

I know Olde Ones, Olde Ones are friends of mine (sorta), and you sir, are NO OLDE ONE.

Joe

Geeze ... genies have sure gone downhill since the days of the immortal Jeanie ...

BarbaraEden.JPG

But maybe I'm prejudging ... maybe rleete would look fetching in that outfit ... with enough of Seanachai's drugs of course.

Patchy is your Photoshop warmed up?

But I suppose he'd still be incompetent.

Joe

Joe, your wish is granted....

2838272dfe12b515874a00bf51d4fee2090d637.jpg

As I mentioned I recently had the opportunity to confer with Olde One Berlichtingen (or Berli as I like to call him) in Denver. While there I reviewed the results of some of my Quasi Annual Performance Review, Audit and Inspections ... and, as I mentioned, he was not happy ...

Joe-and-Berli-2.jpg

Well, who could blame him ... after all he was seeing the results of Lars for example ... who wasn't particularly happy either ...

Lars-and-I-b.jpg

My work as your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is never easy, and I spare no one in my continuing efforts to ensure that the Mutha Beautiful Thread remains as it's always been. Even my first Squire and the first member of the Shavian House is not immune from the lash of my judgement.

It's not easy ... but I remain ...

Sir Joe Shaw, JFLPCT.

p.s. I also remain out of town starting tomorrow when I travel to West Texas. Thank the Gawds that there are no CessPoolers there, it's exhausting work doing these Quasi Annual Tracking Audits, Inspections and Reviews.

It's a large photo and takes a while to "develop" ... and, since you're dealing with "Bob's Bait Shop and ISP" through your tin can and wet string connection, it could take even longer.

Mind you I'm NOT saying it's worth the wait ... in fact you should probably count your lucky stars you CAN'T see it.

Fine job by Patchy of course but ... {shudder} ...

Joe

My dear Ferbleberfle, your lame taunts affect me not because all are aware of your pathetic attempts to emulate my life. First, being a photographer and NOW wishing to become a librarian like mine own Lady Rose.

You really need to occupy your time better. I suggest filling your pockets with raw liver and hanging out by the edge of the swamp.

I hear on the grapevine that the recently coventried one has gottten himself banned from the BFC forum, does anyone have a linky to the thread where the deed was done? I figure it should make amusing reading.

I searched and found his last post was in this very thread on the 11th. It looked political in nature so maybe that was the reason for the ban...?

Yeah, way to sink quietly beneath the waves there 'Coventried one'. I was so looking forward to a good flare up and subsequent explosion and it just.....went.

Must be some behind the scenes scullduggery methinks, a conspiracy of Kettlerian proportions. Perhaps a crack assassination team of Seanachian mind control droids have infiltrated the remote highlands of outer Oregan and committed a spiriting away? No doubt using reptiloid assistance and a Panzer turreted UFO for the getaway to the secret Gnome base in Antarctica.

Yeah, way to sink quietly beneath the waves there 'Coventried one'. I was so looking forward to a good flare up and subsequent explosion and it just.....went.

Must be some behind the scenes scullduggery methinks, a conspiracy of Kettlerian proportions. Perhaps a crack assassination team of Seanachian mind control droids have infiltrated the remote highlands of outer Oregan and committed a spiriting away? No doubt using reptiloid assistance and a Panzer turreted UFO for the getaway to the secret Gnome base in Antarctica.

Sometimes it's not a single effort that makes the difference but the body of work as a whole.

Joe