ETA for PT?

• 1 month later...
So any status update for this great title? Thanks

I just started beta testing this title Thursday and I was blown away at how polished it is in design (most visually appealing SC game yet), technical stuff, code wise and the few change that were made are all for the best... the works!

I just want to take a guess that in two weeks time this game goes gold and ultimately preorders begin to get accepted. By the way my last guess for PDE was exact for May 8 th mainly because of it's day's importance in history. I asked Hubert though and he told me it was a coincidence so who knows if I'll get lucky this time. Anyone else have any guesses all are welcome.

In my opinion there can be only one release date for this title... quite frankly I'm surprised no one has suggested it yet.I think you all know what my vote will be ;)

Hint: "Infamy, infamy... they've all got it infamy!"

Disclaimer: I have no inside information... this is pure conjecture.

In my opinion there can be only one release date for this title... quite frankly I'm surprised no one has suggested it yet.I think you all know what my vote will be ;)

Hint: "Infamy, infamy... they've all got it infamy!"

Disclaimer: I have no inside information... this is pure conjecture.

Haha, when I read the release would be fall 2008 the first date that popped in my mind was the attack on PH. You do not need to be an insider to have that assumption.

I just want to take a guess that in two weeks time this game goes gold and ultimately preorders begin to get accepted. By the way my last guess for PDE was exact for May 8 th mainly because of it's day's importance in history. I asked Hubert though and he told me it was a coincidence so who knows if I'll get lucky this time. Anyone else have any guesses all are welcome.

I'll still have to claim coincidence on the PDE release although it is not to say that Battlefront didn't pull a fast one on me as well... that being said, you never know with these sneaky guys just what kind of surprise they might have in store for the Pacific Theater release ;)

yes Hubert I'm sure your right it's just this time I want to have proof of weither or not I'm right, although if all the beta testers are saying it's going to be December 7th and the time for my guess to be proven as right is fastly dwindling so it doesn't look good for my prediction right now. With that being said I agree with everyone's first instinct to go with December 7th it's just I don't get why it wouldn't be advertised for that specific date, but that's exactly what happend with PDE so who knows...

None of the testers are saying Dec 7th... many of us just think it would make historical sense. Is the game close enough to be finished to claim a possible Dec 7th, well there is this thing hanging around my neck called NDA the prevents me from publicly speculating :D .

ok but I just don't get why you guys wouldn't want that to be released to the public because it would increase your sales, and because I've realized I'm wrong this time around, I've come to the conclusion that I don't have esp and I hope that it will be December 7th.

I brought up this subject-matter about a year ago or more and was heavily verbally assaulted for it!,_I was considered as a:"Physchotic-Doom & Gloomer"!!!.

Even though the 'Global-Economic-Situation' is Dire [And That's Putting It Mildly]...we will still be better off than most of the rest of the world! [As far as pain/personal suffering goes].

At any rate!,...batten down the hatches to ride out the on-coming storm,...& let's be grateful that we will have 'Huberts' Games to help us get through this night-mare!.

What-Ever we can do to help make this next game in the series be a 'Smash-Hit!',...let's try to help out where we can!,...even if the/our proposition seem's to be preposterous at first-glance!.

Well Retributar it definately looks like you where right and it looks like your taken out a little bit of rage at the same time. Your also right fact is Iceland right about know has an income rate which is dwarfed by her expenses. Her expenses in other words are 12 times larger than her income. If the US ever and boy do I mean ever suffers from anything like that civilization will be the next thing to go and then you have mass spread anarchy for the first time since the Roman empire fell over 1,500 years ago. Now I guess I might get called a "Physchotic- Doom & Gloomer", so be it.