ETA for PT?

To be honest I haven't seen much in the way of a change with this "credit crunch"... I guess it depends on where your income comes from. "mass spread anarchy" is a little over the top imho.

Getting back on topic for a sec, I know that whenever this gets released you guys are going to love it :)

Moonslayer I agree and personally I hope me and my kids never see it happen but if the US dissapeared over night I do think it would result in mass spread anarchy, because chances are ever other Goverment around the world already capitulated so there would be no order in the world. Hence the term anarchy. Chances are though this won't happen.

Jon I'm not saying it's going to happen especially from something like this. Hell it would have to at least be three times that of the great depression and last even longer then the great depression did. What I'm basically saying is some freak thing like an asteroid hitting Washington D.C or something to that effect which would unleash anarchy because there would be no leaders.

well moonslayer it's fine with me if you don't like us but unless you live in a third world country you basically need us. Every country does weither you like it or not if we vanished over night who knows what would have happenend. An example of this is in WWII until we joined the allies to bring humanity and descentcy back to the world the allies where getting there asses kicked by a man known as Hitler. Another example would be if we weren't around after the war a nucleur Holocaust and all other parts of the world would have been overun to see the rule of a ruthless cold bloodied person who is known by the name of Joseph Stalin.

well moonslayer it's fine with me if you don't like us but unless you live in a third world country you basically need us. Every country does weither you like it or not if we vanished over night who knows what would have happenend. An example of this is in WWII until we joined the allies to bring humanity and descentcy back to the world the allies where getting there asses kicked by a man known as Hitler. Another example would be if we weren't around after the war a nucleur Holocaust and all other parts of the world would have been overun to see the rule of a ruthless cold bloodied person who is known by the name of Joseph Stalin.

Yes well WW2 was 60+ years ago... what has USA done GOOD since then? Sincerely... more good than bad EVEN to its own middle lower class people. Throughout history not ONE great power has done more good than harm on their overall history.

A pitiful example of humanity.

This thread is way off course, and I find it pretty sad. Post WW2 the USA held back the USSR and China, ended the USSR, went to the moon and has given to the world countless technologies that have raised everyone's standard living. Not to mention the BILLIONS in foreign aid we've sent out, the countless humanitarian efforts we've led and given far more than anyone else, and of course out willingness to put our troops on the line to defend freedom.

I'm a member of the middle class, and have seen how GOOD we've got it compared to most of the world.

NOW - can we please get back to PT and leave all this foolishness behind?

Blashy,

Canada simply hasn't done anything for the world at large in there entire history. I wanted to write out a much longer response but I don't want to bring myself down to your Candian level. So to anwser your question look at any US history book from the start of the Pilgrims ownward. What I want to know is one thing that Canada did that makes her so great and better then the US?, and WWII doesn't count because that was won by 5 nations USA, UK, China, Australia, and India. Your forces where a joke in WWII and if you ask any German soldier who they would rather be fighting in the war, I assure you that it will be the Candians for there lack of Courage, heroism, bravery, you can simply go down the list. In truth your a joke of a nation that happens to border us so we will always unfourtantly have to come to your rescue over and over again.

AZGungHo,

This is the problem with the world there are to many ignorant people (Canadians, and French in particular) that can't accept what we have done for them. I'm also a member of the middle class and I couldn't agree with you more about that issue. By the way AZGungHo I appoligize for getting this thread off course I never thought it would turn into this though and that wasn't my intention at all.