Peng is Challenged Searching for Seanachai.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It ain't all about you.

Of course it is. The sooner you realize that, the easier life will be for you.

You think you're stuck in that dead-end job, living that miserable life and feeling all hopeless and forelorn without some outside influences?

Oh, waitaminute. You really are that much of a loser. Nevermind.

Speaking as one, who is a newb, who has the self awareness of a lamp shade, and has no clue what a peng challange is, who certianly wonders WTF is going on here, could someone enlighten me?

Yes. Welcome to the Peng Challenge Thread where you will find friendly and helpful folks playing BFC games and making no sense whatsoever! Nice of you to drop in, pull up a seat and stay awhile :) :) :)

ABIDE_Poster.jpg

Oh, OK... this is one of those optical illusion thingies, where one way it looks like a candlestick holder and another way it looks like two people in profile. I love these things!

OK, let's see... one way it's... umm... OK, one way it's Cat Stevens and... umm... wow, this one's not that obvious...

OK, the other way it's a ghost floating under a full moon over a skeletal pelvis bone!

Wow, that's really timely what with Halloween coming up, good one Feet Eater!

As Lord God and Supreme Being of this here thread, I would have to be of the highest caliber in everything I undertake.

Michael

I think all of the people of the MBT would like to know what their Lord God Supreme Being looks like. So Mr. Emrys, where is my piccy?

Wait one; ain't no way in HELL that Emrys is "lord god supreme being" of anything, with the possible exception of piles. Yep, that makes much more sense. Michael Emrys, Lord God Supreme Being of Piles. Maybe goiters, but I suspect piles are a better (discom)fit.