Peng is Challenged Searching for Seanachai.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamey Update!

Boo! is evil. I hate him. Someone just had air support strafing one of my Valentines - one that is about 10 meters away from his Pz III. Oh, it is a silly game we are playing. My Valentine's are out of ammo, so they are trying to ram his Pz IIIs off a little flag. That's right, RAMMING SPEED! It has come to that level of inanity where I am trying to shove his hunks of metal, which are pouring - I suppose - rounds of HE into the front of my tanks, which are ignoring the stuff. It's ridiculous.

Gamey Update!

Boo! is evil. I hate him. Someone just had air support strafing one of my Valentines - one that is about 10 meters away from his Pz III. Oh, it is a silly game we are playing. My Valentine's are out of ammo, so they are trying to ram his Pz IIIs off a little flag. That's right, RAMMING SPEED! It has come to that level of inanity where I am trying to shove his hunks of metal, which are pouring - I suppose - rounds of HE into the front of my tanks, which are ignoring the stuff. It's ridiculous.

Well, you picked the scenario! Or I did...

Regardless, one of us picked the scenario and one of us is a gamey halftrack rushing, tank ramming, carrier owning, bent knees running away, sand sniffing fan dancer!

And they both are you!

And even though the two of you are ganging up on me, I will be triumphant, because right is on my side (But not historically, in the sense of the game) and sitting monkey-like upon my back.

Wait one; ain't no way in HELL that Emrys is "lord god supreme being" of anything, with the possible exception of piles. Yep, that makes much more sense. Michael Emrys, Lord God Supreme Being of Piles. Maybe goiters, but I suspect piles are a better (discom)fit.

2692842df194d07eb3d71217bbb7008f56b0750.jpg

Introducing Michael Emrys LGSBofP (who is not very cooperative in sending a user friendly piccy) taking a self portrait.

2692842df194d07eb3d71217bbb7008f56b0750.jpg

Introducing Michael Emrys LGSBofP (who is not very cooperative in sending a user friendly piccy) taking a self portrait.

Think I saw a girl do that trick once in Tiajuana. Or was it Puerto Plata?

Eh, whatever. Emrys must have the same taste in bars, and obviously has been practicing for tryouts.

Hey Emrys, it's only pays $5 a day, plus tips. You might want to consider another field.