Peng is Challenged Searching for Seanachai.

Would you lot shut it? Your giving me a migraine. I can hear you whispering.

Well we can't have that can we ...

DO YOU HEAR HIM NOW LADS ... NO MORE WHISPERING!

I'm granting you a special dispensation here Bleach, normally we'd look at your profile, see that you were a GooberNational, see that you joined in 2003 and have posted a grand total of 500 some odd posts (and likely enough they were indeed odd) and give you the back of our hand and a hearty Sod Off!

But in this case I think you're right ... the whispering interferes with hearing the voices you know.

Joe

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your giving me a migraine.

Really? Why, that's...that's wonderful! What a lovely day it is! The sun is out, it is tolerably warm, and you have just brought us all welcome news. So, even though you are too illiterate to spell 'you're' correctly, we are all glad to see you. Or at least to see you suffer.

Michael

I Like Vodka!

I used to like beer, but it didn't like my toes. Tended to form crystals and all that crap (Seanachai, take special note). However, VODKA appears to interact much more gracefully than hops and malt and yeast (Oh My!).

I still hate the lot of you. Even VODKA can't help with that...

Tended to form crystals and all that crap (Seanachai, take special note).

Uh? Like kidney stones or sumfink? TMI!

However, VODKA appears to interact much more gracefully than hops and malt and yeast (Oh My!).

Tequila es mas buena, amiga. I recommend Chinaco. Matters not which one, they are all suberb.

I still hate the lot of you. Even VODKA can't help with that...

It's not a magical tonic, or hallucinogen, it is booze. Granted, booze has many, many, many marvelous and healthy benefits, it is effectively a poison if taken in copious amounts. But it will never cover the faults of the denizens of the MBT.

Hey, Peng are we playing CMAK? If it pleases you I will attack, you will try to defend, 2000 points, large map, random trees/ hills/ terrain type/ troop type/ no casualities/ comp picks forces. Changes?

Three weeks in to unemployment and I now almost have a resume.
Just a word of advice lad, while your involvement as a Knight of the CessPool will, of course, take prominent place in your resume I'd advise against quoting your own posts.

Of course quoting some of my posts can't do anything but spice up what must be a thin list of your accomplishments.

Mind you I'm not recommending you and if asked I don't know who you are and in fact I think you died.

Joe

Now look ... I know damned good and well that none of you actually have a life so I can only assume that you're still drunk and/or hungover from your Friday bacchanal ... so again it falls to me to keep the MBT on page one.

I'll be gone Tuesday through Thursday so SOMEONE had better step up to the plate while I'm gone.

Joe

snipperation

Hey, Peng are we playing CMAK? If it pleases you I will attack, you will try to defend, 2000 points, large map, random trees/ hills/ terrain type/ troop type/ no casualities/ comp picks forces. Changes?

That'll be fine.

Prepare to die a lot now.

Now look ... I know damned good and well that none of you actually have a life so I can only assume that you're still drunk and/or hungover from your Friday bacchanal ... so again it falls to me to keep the MBT on page one.

I'll be gone Tuesday through Thursday so SOMEONE had better step up to the plate while I'm gone.

Joe

Now see here, only yesterday I rescued The Thread from going to the bottom of the page and beyond into oblivion. I've done my bit. It's up to someone else now. At least until the voices make me speak for them again.

Michael