My boxed copy arrived today!

Platoon Crusher

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gian:

Mmm... I live in Ireland and still didn't get mine.

However the Irish post system probably one of the slowest too.

Oh well,

Gian

yea thats because of your beer breaks. ;)

Got mine Friday, 5/11. Just in time. I spent the weekend assembling my new computer and reinstalling the OS and all the software. Tonight it's TOW (and the 2 GB download I never had a chance to get )
Good luck! I hope all goes well and there are no issues for you. You have waited long enough for this. smile.gif

Originally posted by Platoon Crusher:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Got mine Friday, 5/11. Just in time. I spent the weekend assembling my new computer and reinstalling the OS and all the software. Tonight it's TOW (and the 2 GB download I never had a chance to get )

Good luck! I hope all goes well and there are no issues for you. </font>

I am glad you can run it well and your system is working too (being newly built). As far as issues go, I am refering to the many players who cannot run the game at all, even with new systems. All you need to do is scan the tech forum to see. I am running this game well too, so I don't have any issues either.

Seems there are enough players that have problems with running it that BFC/1C have the technical patch as top priority for the 1st patch. That is what I was refering to when I said "hope you have no issues" ... Anyways, I am glad you can run it after waiting so long for it.

Happy gaming! smile.gif

Originally posted by Platoon Crusher:

As far as issues go, I am refering to the many players who cannot run the game at all, even with new systems. All you need to do is scan the tech forum to see. I am running this game well too, so I don't have any issues either.

Oh, I see. I wasn't aware of those. I'm not up and running since I seem to be having problems with this elicense thing. Hopefully that'll get sorted out soon.