Could Germany have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread? I say NO!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by OGSF:

Ah hate feckin' tenants.

And I hate to say I told you so, but...I told you so.

So what did they do? Skip rent? Burn a hole in the carpet? Domestic at 3 AM? Tear out the toilet for a meth lab? Come on, I need a refresher of why I got out of the business of taking care of people who can't take care of themselves.

Oh, and send a turn too so I can add to your pain.

Originally posted by Lars:

So what did they do?

Feckers. Fecking feckers. Wha' hadnae tha dun? Skippin' tha raint as par. Burning tha carpet as par. Droppin' non-****e doon tha toilet as par. Kickin' oot tha screen door as par. Playin tha feckin' music tae loud an' causin' tha other tenaints tae moove oot as par. Makin' oop stories aboot feck all as tae wah tha raint as noo paid as par. Feckers.

Oh, and send a turn too so I can add to your pain.
Feck yoo laddy! Forty seven poxy green Shermans an' eighty sax stankin' green Scout cars advancin' agin nine Panthers. Looks lak Bagdad withoot tha feckin' buildins'.

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

So what did they do?

Feckers. Fecking feckers. Wha' hadnae tha dun? Skippin' tha raint as par. Burning tha carpet as par. Droppin' non-****e doon tha toilet as par. Kickin' oot tha screen door as par. Playin tha feckin' music tae loud an' causin' tha other tenaints tae moove oot as par. Makin' oop stories aboot feck all as tae wah tha raint as noo paid as par. Feckers.

</font>

Public health and wildlife officials advise hunters to take the following precautions when pursuing or handling deer:

Wear latex or rubber gloves when field dressing your deer or elk.

Bone out the meat from your animal.

Wash hands and instruments thoroughly after field dressing is completed.

Old Joke:

A deer hunter walks through the woods carrying a black powder musket, see's a massive Buck and takes a shot. By the time the smoke clears, the big buck has swung around behind the hunter, rams him then procedes to mount him.

A few minutes later the bow legged, sore and infuriated the man scrambles back to his truck, grabs his 12 ga shotgun and a box of slugs. He carefully makes his way back into the forest when out of no where the Buck slams into him again then mounts him.

A half hour later, in agony, the man collects up his gear and returns to his truck where he grabs his 30-06 & tree stand and then heads back into the forest. Near the small clearing where the Buck had mounted him twice the hunter is looking around for a good tree to put his stand in when *wham* the buck knocks him down and mounts him yet again.

After 45 minutes the deer whispers into the hunter's ear, "Lets face it buddy, you're not here for the hunting are you?"

Why would you flee? There's a number of us who are looking to make 'kicking rleete in the ding-ding' an Olympic test sport. It's already gone to the Committee, but the question is whether it's more appropriate for the Summer or the Winter Olympics. There are arguments on both sides.