Could Germany have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread? I say NO!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Germany could easily have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread if they'd had the Me262 earlier than '44..........

Yeah, but all they had was you with spats. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MEYER_1944:

GET A LIFE......seriously....

I mean a Tiger could easily pummel you guys into nothing-ness....!!! tongue.gif

Hey ... dummy ... read the freaking rules.

No email in profile ... no talkie in thread... sheesh ... goober nationals, "Will no one rid me of this turbulent pest?"

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

Another piccy, Abbott? I think someone got a digital camera for his birthday...

Nah Ladybug the camera belongs to my wife. In Portland a couple weeks back I noticed a sign in front of a Strip Mall that read "We buy digital cameras". I pulled up and parked. I asked for hers but just received a shocked reply in return?? (it was worth the laugh).

Originally posted by Dogface:

I also smoke Bugler. Have you also noticed that the paper glue seems not to work as well after they changed the package??

I dunno Dogface I gave up tobacy a few years ago. Them Bugler papers seem to burn a bit quicker then they should though.

My wife uses Tobacco as part of her spiritual beliefs (she is Chippewa) so we keep some around. If anyone remembers that I found out about "The feather cops" last year well...you see I learned my lesson about feathers found on the highway. I learned to make sure none else was around. The tobacco is used to help send a spirit on its new journey.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Panties aren't the best thing in the world but they are next to the best thing in the world.

Unless they are Seanachai's newly refitted panties.

On a different note, talk about a disturbing page I've re-stumbled upon:

Cesspool of the ancient

I find this to be most disturbing of all:

MaceBauhaus.jpg

[ October 28, 2006, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: bauhaus ]

I am girding myself for battle lads ... headset freshly tested, phone charged, recording controller with a fresh battery and withering questions typed up.

In less than one hour I shall be interviewing Grog Dorosh for the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast ... and may Gawd have mercy on his soul for I shall have none.

Joe

p.s. Do any of you lot have any questions you'd like your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread to ask?

Questions? Ye Gods, Joe Shaw, no one said anything about questions! You mean I will have to answer - be accountable to the Justicar - rather than just engage you with a monologue of JasonC like proportions?

**gulp**

I'll have to call my writers back in...and at weekend overtime rates....if the phone is busy, you know why... :mad:

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Questions? Ye Gods, Joe Shaw, no one said anything about questions! You mean I will have to answer - be accountable to the Justicar - rather than just engage you with a monologue of JasonC like proportions?

**gulp**

I'll have to call my writers back in...and at weekend overtime rates....if the phone is busy, you know why... :mad:

Indeed I WILL know why Grog Dorosh ... it will be due to your FEAR! Your mind numbing, bowel wrenching, sweat inducing FEAR of my righteous questions taking you to task for ... well ... less than half an hour now.

You'll learn soon enough.

Joe

p.s. Do any of you lot have any questions you'd like your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread to ask?

Yeah, Dorosh seems to be kind of cranky lately. Ask him if there's any deep, deep, possibly debilitating and emotionally embarrassing problems he's going through that he'd like to tell us all about.

I'm talking about intricately detailed problems that have had a devastating effect on his entire psyche and force him to question his own existence on a daily, if not moment to moment basis.

I'll go make popcorn.