A Pengly Pastafarian Challenges The Notion of Spaghetti Monster Side Salads

Originally posted by Lars:

Would be a good Thanksgiving if I had any frickin turns in my in-box.

Sheesh, at least the Aussies have a valid excuse.

Or, the usual excuse, I forget which.

btw, saw a rather interesting PBS show on how OZ land was saved from moral depravity by a boatload of prostitutes in 1790. And here all this time I thought it was the first boatload of sheep that saved them.

I saw the same thing Lars. Does it surprise ANY of us that the continent was "settled" by convicts on the one hand and hookers on the other?

The poor aborigines ... you can almost hear them still ... "Right Maude ... there goes the neighborhood. Time for us to go into the bush, kangaroos and fierce snakes can't be any worse than this lot."

Joe

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Holidays continue to roll along. It is now my great good pleasure to wish a Happy Birthday to that incomparable Horseman of the Apocalypso and Combat Mission Grog:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL EMRYS!

Or Famine, as he's affectionately called.

Michael, I know how tough it is to have a Birthday right near Thanksgiving Day, what with you being Famine, and all, but try and enjoy yourself anyways.

Perhaps head down to the local homeless shelter and set the turkey on fire...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And the Holidays continue to roll along. It is now my great good pleasure to wish a Happy Birthday to that incomparable Horseman of the Apocalypso and Combat Mission Grog:

Michael, I know how tough it is to have a Birthday right near Thanksgiving Day, what with you being Famine, and all, but try and enjoy yourself anyways.

Perhaps head down to the local homeless shelter and set the turkey on fire...

Oh surely not FAMINE, Seanachai. I personally wouldn't rate him higher than, say, borborygmi, which has the advantage of fitting into the holiday as well.

Regardless, Happy Birthday Michael.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Quite the contrary, after yesterdays gorging, I should think a nice long fast would be welcomed by one and all. Happy Fast Day, one and all!

:D:D:D

Michael

Fitting for Famine to mention not eating, no? Btw, it's bulimia, not anorexia, that a horseman such as yourself should be focusing on.

But more importantly, given your advanced age (but regressive wisdom), even without eating the rest of my life will still probably last longer than yours.

Happy Birthday you old fart.

Originally posted by Harv:

Fitting for Famine to mention not eating, no? Btw, it's bulimia, not anorexia, that a horseman such as yourself should be focusing on.

But more importantly, given your advanced age (but regressive wisdom), even without eating the rest of my life will still probably last longer than yours.

Happy Birthday you old fart.

Are you still in Saskatchewan ... why?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Hmmm, speaking of advanced age (but regressive wisdom)...hello Joe. Actually, looking (like one looks at a poor bit of roadkill in the ditch) at the list of idjits posting on this page I see the octogenarians are well represented. *waves at Boo and Seanachai*

Anyhoo, yep, still in Scratchnwin. Haven't amassed a large enough dog team to to get the sled full o possessions across the border yet, so I guess we'll stay for another year. Could be worse though I suppose...we could be stuck in Utah.

Originally posted by Harv:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Hmmm, speaking of advanced age (but regressive wisdom)...hello Joe. Actually, looking (like one looks at a poor bit of roadkill in the ditch) at the list of idjits posting on this page I see the octogenarians are well represented. *waves at Boo and Seanachai*

Anyhoo, yep, still in Scratchnwin. Haven't amassed a large enough dog team to to get the sled full o possessions across the border yet, so I guess we'll stay for another year. Could be worse though I suppose...we could be stuck in Utah. </font>

So whats the big deal?

If understand the process correctly, Seanachai exchanges setups and then never finishes a game. Why can't he extend the courtesy to me?

Its not an uncommon game anomaly. Most players are churlish, personality-disorder-riddled semi-personalities.

Why does Seanachai have to act like such an impish debutante?

He knows he craves humiliation, hopeless situations, depression and any excuse (including a broken shoelace) to drink himself into a silly caricature of whatever he once fancied himself.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

In addition a large number of my inlaws are from Saskatchewan.

You have in-laws? You mean some poor wretch of a woman actually consented to...I can't go on, it's too awful.

Michael </font>

Hell, USA = OFFICIAL Justicariate Ignore.

I urge ALL right thinking Cesspudlians to follow that recommendation.

Joe

p.s. EDIT Needless to say, SOME Cesspudlians are simply not capable of following reasonable precautions. Of course it IS Elvis and this may represent an opportunity to have an opponent he doesn't have to pay.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear ****npizz@hotstuffit.com,

Send set file if you want a fookin game. I am feelin charitable tonight.

Love,

Elvis

Filth!

You will die just like that fill-in Priest in the Exorcist. He flaked.

Eh, many do.

He was out of his league and so are you. I only play to to humiliate the human race. In Hell, we have structered leagues.

Its hard. Cheating is impossible. And the girls have diseases.

Good enough. That word-spurter Seanachai has self-absorbed magically enveloping anti-evil powers. All demons, at the conventions, shake their heads and mutter similiarly. Its just some dumb lugky chit and thats it. Fugk them and all thieir fuggkin ilkksz.

Ok. where's me beer(s)? ...none. Must bust into the wifv'z secret cooking supp-pu-lie.

You are one dead damned fool.

OOOFfaaaH! Evil Juices have rejuvinated me!!!

The damnded is..

j.costello@verizon.net ?

Good as dead.

Maybe better than that with luck. fugk, who knows? Maybe a churlish half-man?

In any regards a simple quitter, a self-justified loser, a flailing snot-gobbler, surely, A.. A...

A ..victem. A simple victem. A person that could likely come back for more; but surely, a loser, and ultimately; a quitter.

OK. Lets play. I like CMBB and CMAK.