Is it me or is there no water in CMSF

Jaws

Do you mean to CMSF (I can't see that happening) or the next release in the series, which I am guessing will happen in the next release of the CM2 series. I think it was left out of the first one for simplicity; the ethos from the start was supposed to be BFC not biting off more coding work than they could chew.

Originally posted by bartleby:

The next release will be the Marines and will depict an amphibious assault, so it will most likely include water.

Hmm, will depict an amphibious assault? I certainly can't claim to have researched all of Steve's posts, but has there ever been anything more definite than:

We have no definite plans for follow up Modules, but it is highly likely that one of them will simulate US Marines. Personally I would like to see British, German, or other NATO forces simulated as well, but we'll just have to see how things work out.

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bartleby:

The next release will be the Marines and will depict an amphibious assault, so it will most likely include water.

Hmm, will depict an amphibious assault? I certainly can't claim to have researched all of Steve's posts, but has there ever been anything more definite than:

We have no definite plans for follow up Modules, but it is highly likely that one of them will simulate US Marines. Personally I would like to see British, German, or other NATO forces simulated as well, but we'll just have to see how things work out.
</font>

Originally posted by Sequoia:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bartleby:

</font>