Shaking the Peng Challenge Thread, Boss

The rules are as follows, you horrible, little twit.

We don't like you or your little dog, too.

We don't care about your opinions, even if you have any.

We will never, ever like you, but kiss up all you want.

Go away. Go far away. Let not the night find you where the day left you. Seek ye far horizons where we aren’t. And then keep going.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar. Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn. Don’t bother the Olde Ones or the Knights or even the squires, for that matter. Challenge either an SSN like yourself, or a serf.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we really couldn’t care less.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Coventry you ask? It's our special way of dealing with those we really don't like.

Leave your personal hang-ups and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Hah! Mace just missed out on the Corona!

Been reading your posts on the GF, Lars. You've been posting all about Immigrants. You've been posting like a right ****-stick.

You know, my ancestors met your ancestors.

They told me your lot were a bunch of tossers. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Hah! Mace just missed out on the Corona!

Been reading your posts on the GF, Lars. You've been posting all about Immigrants. You've been posting like a right ****-stick.

You know, my ancestors met your ancestors.

They told me your lot were a bunch of tossers. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

In the case of YOUR ancestors, they were likely in the hold gleefully picking lice from another's hair while clumsily forging citizenship papers and whining to their keepers that the fetters were too tight. That would be the men.

Pfft, holds are for sissies.

longship.jpg

But I'll give you the bit about the lice.

btw, you are now off the sig for insulting the womenfolk.

Like we had standards…

It's not MY fault there were still some sheep left alive.

It was a GRAND sig line though, much better than your current choice.

Joe

The old incarnation of the beloved MBT (Don't Tread On Me, Or You're Liable To Get An Infection And Even Maybe Lockjaw...) going over 300 posts... erzats new incarnations of the glorious MBT (Beauty May Only Be Skin Deep, But We Have Very Thick Skins...) popping up hither and yon, willy nilly and Turner and Hooch and where Is the Justicar through all of this?

Sad, really.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Someone (and I'm not pointing fingers, Joe Shaw) is asleep at the wheel, passed out at the tiller, unconcious at the switch, catatonic at the controls, yawning at the yoke...

Allow me to purchase a clue for you Leeo ... luckily even the most basic of clues will do in YOUR case and they are dirt cheap these days.

I am NOT able to constantly monitor the thread, thus we see the need for an ASSISTANT ... as in an Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread. To be sure he performs his duties with such an astounding degree of ineptness that one must wonder if English is even ONE of his languages, let alone his first language, but you go to the thread with the tools you have, not with the tools you wish you had.

IN MY ABSENCE, be it ever so brief, it is HIS job to assert the awesome power and prestige of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread to prevent, among other things, duplicate threads being started.

That he failed at that task is no surprise to any of us.

That YOU would choose to blame ME is also no surprise as all know that you are consumed with envy (and no, that was NOT a thingy reference ... though I'm sure that's the case also) and deeply frustrated at your continuing inability to match my leete debating skills (which is NOT an rleete reference on account of how he ain't).

Joe

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Shaking it over there, Luke.

Just as well, you know how Bauhaus gets if you were shaking it here.

And Stuka would just make some thingy reference. </font>

A beautiful spring day out.

I shall now proceed to enjoy it from the comfort and safety of my windowless office.

Sigh…

Look on the bright side....if you had the day off you would probably just be out at the lake on your boat drinking beer.