Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Seanachai Challenges Peng to the Inappropriateness of Shock Thread

Speedy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what a weird day today has been… I saw someone I ain’t seen for a long time AND they gave me a Stars & Stripes (which is now hanging up on my wall despite the obvious connotations that I support all the actions of a child murdering, skull collecting and candy stealing AmeriKKKa).

I also saw the film Serenity today and dear Peng no matter how poorly executed some of the the firefly series was (despite the amazingly cool concept) this film was without doubt the best Sci-fi film for decades.

I also got a rejection letter from a totally cool job I wanted (collecting blood samples & testing for mad cow’s disease... Pengdamnit, I thought I was born for that ****e).

… and to top it all off I've ran out of both beer & whisky!

I don’t know, sometimes it’s enough to make you want to leave civilised life behind you & become an oddstralian or sumfink.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I don’t know, sometimes it’s enough to make you want to leave civilised life behind you & become an oddstralian or sumfink.

Capital idea!

Only, instead of Ausland, you should move to Borneo. There you could roam the jungles clad only in a loincloth that you had woven from the bark of cootie tree. You'd fit right in.

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Man what a weird day today has been…

You know what would make it even weirder?

Sending me a turn, you zither-playing molusc muncher! </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Why, when I sent the final turn in our final game where I believe I thrashed you until you begged for the sweet relief of death.

Yet he still lives? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Why, when I sent the final turn in our final game where I believe I thrashed you until you begged for the sweet relief of death.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Originally posted by stoat:

You can abstractly philosophize about the meaning of life, and yet sending a turn is too complex for you?

I received the file ten minutes ago.

Take your finger out of your nose and check your IN box...

right...

about...

(Wait for it!)...

NOW!

W00T!!

Just got back from a lovely weekend in Dubai, Damn what a city!

Drivers are nearly as nuts as those here in Qatar but the good news is your old Unca Stukey is getting the hang of these lefty handed drive cars now.... with liberal use of the horn and flashing of lights I can now split lanes, cut off buses, deny merging traffic and drive over centre islands with the best/worst of the locals.

....plus I picked up some nice Italian designer jeans that compliment my ass in a manner most beneficial to the attentions of the good lady Stuka....

Its good to be me.

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

...canyoudigit? ...

Although you may be able to subdue him by merely holding him down by his fingers, I'd suggest you not risk it. Some little people are stronger than they appear. </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

...canyoudigit? ...

Although you may be able to subdue him by merely holding him down by his fingers, I'd suggest you not risk it. Some little people are stronger than they appear. </font>