• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

You just like everything Bugged likes.

Not true.

I made the comment because:

So as we so charmingly say down here...'Pull ya head in'. *pokes out tongue and displays the rude finger* </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I have nothing in particular against cats...

Michael

Cats are excellent. They taste a little gamier than rabbit, but there's an almost infinite supply of the little vermin in town, so you never need go hungry. Generally, any recipe you'd use for rabbit can be used for cat.

Originally posted by Speedy:

I think it's a different type of cats he's talking about.

Further on the catly subject I expect Mace thinks you are only 2 letters away from perfection Abbott.

CaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaarna Cats!

btw there's no confusing the name of a veritable GOD with one of the proles.

<font size = 1>not that my statement can be considered noetic or important</font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Speaking of cats, is it true that if you drop one off a ten story building it will still land on its feet? Anyone test that one out yet?

Michael

Yes, it's true. Yes, it has been "tested".

The poor things usually end up landing not only on their feet but also on their faces and bellies. Broken bones can be found everywhere in the body from their back feet right up to their faces. It's a sad sight.

common-wombat-distribution-map.gif

Red areas indicate the possible...and I say possible chance of intelligent life. Wombats aside the entire sub-continent should be towed to the South Pole and allowed to freeze over.

I'm almost sure, Speedy, Noba and Mace live in the white areas.

Originally posted by Speedy:

Actually I live in that western most red blob on the Vic - S.A. border.

WooHoo I'm intelligent life!!

But yes you are correct about Noba and Mace they both live in the white bits.

Intelligent compared to a wombat? Or, intelligent compared to Mace?

All the girls call you a Wombat, except they made a mistake. The 'eat' and the 'leaves' bit would be right - and without paying for the meal. But the 'roots' bit must be wrong. You'd never make it work with all that beer you swill.

Over here on the beautifull West Coast, we shoo the wombats back across the Nullabor, with the bullbars on trucks.

Noba.

Originally posted by Abbott:

It seems congratulations is in order for Mike and Bugged . CONGRATULATIONS!!!, will there be a naming thread? A wedding?

I was under the impression that she had merely knocked him up and they were intending to live in sin in some shotgun shack where she would keep him barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen (which, oddly enough ranked very high on one of his placement tests recently).

A pinup for the drinking class. Ain't she a peach!

Coasters!? We don't need no stinkin' coasters! Includes two holsters for Tequila, Jack Black, Crown Royal, whathaveyou (not included); and six ammo slots for shotgun shell shot glasses (included). Thermally molded foam and nylon web belt fits most all.

boozebelt.jpg

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Red areas indicate the possible...and I say possible chance of intelligent life. Wombats aside the entire sub-continent should be towed to the South Pole and allowed to freeze over.

I'm almost sure, Speedy, Noba and Mace live in the white areas.

I'd like to point out that you live outside the red area as well.

In fact, WELL outside the red area.