I say chaps, how does one remove that awful "rock" music

Originally posted by RichMac:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Other Means:

Including silence.

Not to be a smartass, but turn down your speaker volume. I think the track gets pretty old too and I just turn down my speakers while it's loading. Simple and 100 percent effective. </font>

Originally posted by Other Means:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RichMac:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Other Means:

Including silence.

Not to be a smartass, but turn down your speaker volume. I think the track gets pretty old too and I just turn down my speakers while it's loading. Simple and 100 percent effective. </font>

Personally I think the game's music was extremely well done. Well, I say 'music' but what we're really talking about here is one song.

But I agree with the people who'd like the option to change it or turn it off. After the 1,000th repetition it gets a little old.

Please read the mod tools readme.txt file.

(It's in the mod tools folder.)

It explains how to explode the resource files, modify them, then repack them.

The files you are looking for are in the Version 100.brz file in the Data folder, in the sound/music subdirectory when exploded.

I'll wager that if you replace the three .wav files with 'racket' of your own choice, but preserving the filenames, you could repack just the three files into a .brz file of your own called Version 999.brz, and Nirvana will have been reached.

Note, you don't have to use music by Nirvana to reach Nirvana, mmkay?

Good luck!

Originally posted by Letsbe Ave.:

Please read the mod tools readme.txt file.

(It's in the mod tools folder.)

It explains how to explode the resource files, modify them, then repack them.

The files you are looking for are in the Version 100.brz file in the Data folder, in the sound/music subdirectory when exploded.

I'll wager that if you replace the three .wav files with 'racket' of your own choice, but preserving the filenames, you could repack just the three files into a .brz file of your own called Version 999.brz, and Nirvana will have been reached.

Note, you don't have to use music by Nirvana to reach Nirvana, mmkay?

Good luck!

So close! If you can tell me the name of the 3 files I think you just create a sound/music directory with the empty wav's with those filenames in and they will be preferred to the existing ones.

So now all I need is the name of it.