a disappointed customer

I should get some popcorn and watch the junior members duke it out.

goldstein: Aside from being massively ignorant, I fear that you are illiterate as well. Did you read the announcement? You can teach a monkey to type but you can't make him think.

Originally posted by goldstein:

What a let down ...I cant believe you guys chose to make a game about the biggest us strategical mistake ever.

I guess I missed the CNN report where the US had gone to war with Syria.

As always we thank you for your input, but as your IP resolves to the same Frech ISP as 'tenardier', whom I banned only a short while ago, youll understand if we feel that it isnt an entirely objective opinion.

Dan

[ October 09, 2005, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by goldstein:

What a let down ...I cant believe you guys chose to make a game about the biggest us strategical mistake ever.

As always we thank you for your input, but as your IP resolves to the same Frech ISP as 'tenardier', whom I banned only a short while ago, youll understand if we feel that it isnt an entirely objective opinion.

Dan </font>

Naturally the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.

This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Gunghoyank (aka tenardier & goldstein) please refrain from harassing our forums or I will take it up with your ISP. We have had to do so in the past in situations such as this and in every case the ISP has been very understanding and responsive to the situation, particularly when we have the evidence of the harassment documented for them to see as we have here.

Originally posted by Mord:

LOL I was just thinking alot of these retards were probably just the same guy using different names....You mods have got your work cut out for you with all these...AHEM insurgents showing up. BUT I gotta say the boards haven't been this lively and bile filled since I first joined...It ROCKS!

Mord.

Hehe, well I cant disagree with you there Mord.

And yes I suspect that we have a few people here using multiple accounts, which is against forum rules for just this reason, and later today I am going to do a search and ban such IP's if any are found. smile.gif Unfortuantely this will also mean that their origional accounts are frozen too as they are linked to the same IP, but them are the risks you take I guess.

Dan

Originally posted by gunghoyank:

Naturally the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.

This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Wow you sound like a real thoughtful and caring kinda guy...I think you are involved in the wrong hobby though...try needle work it might suit your tastes better....and you may not feel the need to spout your political agenda as much to everyone in your sewing bee, though I hear that cross stitching can get pretty controversial...

Originally posted by gunnersman:

Sometimes I just wish they would keep their idiocy to themselves.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Sometimes, it's a barrel of fun. But it can get real old, real fast.

^5! And agreed...but I do like the level of debate going now...the dumbasses I could do without...then again I am dumbass so that could be alot like suicide if I did without them.

Mord.

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by goldstein:

Dan </font>

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Oh, I can't wait to see PETA's reaction to the third CMx2 game:

Combat Mission - Operation Perfume Test

As some people have pointed out, we're all about pissing people off. That's what we do, and we do it soooo well :D

Steve

I'm onto you guys, you are just hoping the fashion models will commence the nude protests! :D