The marine module just a download or download and cd version ?

I suspect BFC's going to have to make a choice.

Either charge $X for their product with download sales; or $X plus the cost of burning and packaging the CDs, storing them, mailing & tracking the mail, and designing & printing a cool little 'Marine Module' graphic on the CD top. I heard recently that the poultry industry only averages about 5¢ profit per chicken carcass. The rest goes into all that fancy printed shrink-wrapping, advertising and getting the chickens physically onto the store shelves. Overhead can be a bitch :D

We are using the same model since mid-2006: all games are available in three delivery options -

download only - e.g. $35

mail only - e.g. $35 plus shipping

both download & mail - e.g. $45 ($10 more than the other options) plus shipping

I don't expect us to deviate from that model for the Marines module either.

Martin

That Moon,

He is a joker that one.

1. If I buy the physical CD, will I still be able to access the game information (though not the download) as well as other goodies through the new Customer Account System? Or will this be for the downloaded games only?

2. The downloaded goodies (Mods, Maps, Scenarios), will these be restricted to CMSF+ and CMWWII+ or will these go back to CMBO/BB/AK?

[ June 04, 2008, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Canada Guy ]

I was thinking more in the line of Mod-ifications like the ones you get at http://www.cmmods.com/ (I hope I am not breaking any rules by listing it here).

I know I have modded the cr*p out of both CMBB and CMAK but would like to have one central repository for all these.

I am sure that there will be some awsome mods come out for CMx2 once this has time to filter down to the players with creative juices.