New Scenario: "Battle over Assad Airport" -Updated

Hello everybody!

I'd like to present you my first CMSF scenario.

Some notes:

This scenario represents a US scaled and waving attack onto a fraction of a small Syrian military airport, along with a Syrian counter-attack.

The map represents ideally some of the main types of buildings you may find in a military airport, although distances have been reduced for gaming pourposes.

Actually this map is playable in multiplayer or Blue side vs AI (a total of 3 different StratAI plans have been set).

Screenshots:

Welcome to Assad Military Airport:

h3yp4.jpg

Never ever drive drunk, even in the middle of the desert...

h4bk2.jpg

I didn't do it!

h1bb4.jpg

"I eat dust for breakfast!"

h5ih3.jpg

It's a house! No, it's a bunker! No, it's a hangar! Well, you find what's that.

h7fs9.jpg

Please feel free to comment, if you don't want to waste too much time you could help me filling this simple form with 0 to 10 votes:

Map Design:

Fun:

General Balance:

Units Selection:

AI plans:

Briefing:

Thanks for playing,

regards,

Kieme

[ August 11, 2007, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Kieme(ITA) ]

Sry guys I had to pack it up with WinRar since the plain format wasn't easy to upload, at least it seems so.

Anyway you can get it unpacked easily.

Oh by the way if you people like the map I'll try to set up some forces configuration for multiplayer only. Like pure armor or pure mechanized or light mechanized etc.

We'll see, otherwise you can do it yourselves.

I'll prepare more AI plans in order to get the map played by Syrian side too and more plans for the Syrian managed by computer...

Have fun.

PS: quick shot about how those hangars were made:

h6cv3.jpg

[ August 09, 2007, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Kieme(ITA) ]

Originally posted by handihoc:

Is there any way you can put this up in another format? I have winrar, but when I try to extract this it tells me the files are corrupt. So can't run it.

It seems most are not experiencing file corruption, so it's likely on your end somewhere (BTW, I use and recommend IZArc).

I downloaded it, unzipped it and copied it in the appropriate scenarios folder as .btt file, but after starting the game it doesn't show in the battle screen ? am I missing something here ?

The only strange thing is, when looking at the game via the file manager the names of files are given in german, but I installed it in English and it is only English when I'm in the game .... so the new battle file is the only one in english when now looking it up in the file manager ....